GDT: New Jersey at Buffalo 1-4-14 at 7:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

I still don't understand why Omark is on the PP and why we don't have a guy in front of the goalie..... I know on a night where we score 2 PP goals it's not the appropriate time to rant on that, but dammit I feel like it

Otherwise, good win between 2 boring teams

Omark did make a nice no-look pass to Ott on the 2nd goal though.

Unless Shanny is sleeping, it was direct contact to the head of Zubrus, and Myers left his feet in the process.

Shanny's usually really big on whether or not the recepient is injured or not, and seeing as Zubrus came back to take his stupid penalty moments later, I doubt they're gonna throw the book at Myers.

That said, this is Buffalo, so 5 games is probably realistic.

Cause a guy like Chara *never* targets someones head, which is why he has "no history" :wallbash:

I liked the game. Good effort from the team.

When we buy out Leino we have a more talented and cheaper Omark available. He is just a fill in until we are really talented again.

Hopefully we can resign Miller, Ott and Moulson. Without them we are really bad ( and by far under the cap)

and fellow tankers, really only Edmonton and NYI are realistically going to be worse. Let us not forget a rule of statistics, what goes up must come down. I wouldn't necessarily be afraid of this "surge".

Even If the Sabres are the third or fourth worst team, it still puts BUF in the lottery which they can conceivably get a good pick out of

Unless there's a draft lottery miracle, they're not drafting first overall.

Let's all come to peace with that.

" According to an article form 2009 on NHL.com, the last place team actually has a 48.2% chance to retain the top pick."

I'll take my chances

and fellow tankers, really only Edmonton and NYI are realistically going to be worse. Let us not forget a rule of statistics, what goes up must come down. I wouldn't necessarily be afraid of this "surge".

Even If the Sabres are the third or fourth worst team, it still puts BUF in the lottery which they can conceivably get a good pick out of

" According to an article form 2009 on NHL.com, the last place team actually has a 48.2% chance to retain the top pick."

I'll take my chances

They changed the system last season. Now it is only 25%, because every non playoff team can win the nr. 1 pick now. In the past you only went up 5 spots.

Still 25% is not too bad.

Archived