GDT: Buffalo at Anaheim 11-08-13 at 10:00 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

roster/line mismanagement is my #1 pet peeve with this organEYEzation at this time, hands down

Funny, you / me could have posted this during any number of the last few seasons.

Meet the new(ish) coach, same as the old coach.

Luckily the Sabres have a coach who is good at teaching the kids.

Mr. Nobody,

I am going to call you Mr. Newhart from now on. He (Bob Newhart) is one of my favourite comedians and your delivery is so much like his it's scary, scary good.

Did anyone see this picture from the sabres fb post? Nikita Zadorov seriously just loves to play hockey... I think in about 4 years we may have a captain.

1453433_10151933265807954_2083611865_n.jpg

Pucks hide from Nikita Zadorov, bellies on the ground, camouflaging themselves in logo, like wounded gazelles on the Serengeti. The rolling puck is making a run for it after Nikita Zadorov passes.

Thanks for taking the time to gather up all the links; One stop shop, great idea.

"The team scares me because I think they’re on the way up, trending upward. - Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau"

Its nice to hear that coaches are starting to recognize that Buffalo is on their way up.

“I watched him when I was a kid and still [do] when he plays,” Ristolainen, 19, said. “He’s one of the best Finnish players ever and it’s very nice to play against him tonight. It might be the last chance to play against him for me.”

Risto has to be pretty jazzed about playing against Teemu Selanna; it should be a fun game for him.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Thanks for taking the time to gather up all the links; One stop shop, great idea.

"The team scares me because I think they’re on the way up, trending upward. - Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau"

Its nice to hear that coaches are starting to recognize that Buffalo is on their way up.

“I watched him when I was a kid and still [do] when he plays,” Ristolainen, 19, said. “He’s one of the best Finnish players ever and it’s very nice to play against him tonight. It might be the last chance to play against him for me.”

Risto has to be pretty jazzed about playing against Teemu Selanna; it should be a fun game for him.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Funny misspelling is funny.

@BuffNewsVogl

As expected, the goalie matchup is the Sabres' Ryan Miller (2-10, 3.09, .919) versus the Ducks' Frederik Andersen (4-0, 1.36, .952).

@BuffaloSabres

#Sabres lines in Anaheim: Moulson-Hodgson-Ennis. Ott-Foligno-Tropp. Girgensons-Larsson-Flynn. Grigorenko-McCormick-Stafford.

@BuffaloSabres

#Sabres D pairings: Myers-Tallinder. Zadorov-Pysyk. McBain-Ristolainen.

Archived