Official 2014 NHL Draft thread

North Buffalo

We'll see what New Jersey does. Really like the idea of Lemieux, Demko, Barbashev, Karlsson, Kirkland, McKoewn and Cornel with our two early picks.

Ryan Donato is another name I like. A lot of solid guys still there.

Edited by Tankalicious

Potato....channel 215. Unless it's in an "upper" package.

It's on the 2nd costliest package. And, that package gives me no channels that I'd possible watch other than NHL network. So, I don't pay the extra money. I can watch a small screen version on the HD sports mix channel (205).

It's on the 2nd costliest package. And, that package gives me no channels that I'd possible watch other than NHL network. So, I don't pay the extra money. I can watch a small screen version on the HD sports mix channel (205).

That is good to know if I amp down my Directv package.

If Barbashev is taken, zomg, amazing start at the forward class. He has size, skating and the talent. Everything that the Sabres need. If he's picked, its an awesome start....Please! Barbashev at 31, and Demko/Dougherty/Lemeiux at 39?

Mike Harrington@BNHarrington 48s

Murray just said he offered all three 2nd round picks to multiple teams to get back into first round. No takers. #Sabres

John Vogl@BuffNewsVogl 37s

Sabres have first pick of Day Two, and GM Tim Murray is hoping someone is willing to overpay to get it.

So no Barbashev?

Edited by BRAWNDO

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.