Official 2014 NHL Draft thread

North Buffalo

Then there is this one:

"Canadian viewers can stream the NHL Draft live through the TSN GO and iPad, which provides a live feed of both the TSN and TSN2 channels. The app also has the latest news headlines, videos and expert analysis leading up, during and following the draft. You can also visit TSN.ca through Safari for a live blog and pick tracker. TSN GO is free on the App Store"

Hmmm, this one is asking for my Rogers or Bell subscription information. Not sure this is going to work.

Already have the NBC app but I'm not confident they'll help me out for Day 2.

This is what happens when you fly home to visit your parents and they don't have NHL network.

Looking at that app I think that was only for last nights coverage, and the TSN piece you'll likely need a password from a Canadian cable provider.

Yep. Appreciate the help though, guys.

I can listen on the radio, but it's always better to see Tim Murray's grumpy face making the picks.

Then there is this one:

"Canadian viewers can stream the NHL Draft live through the TSN GO and iPad, which provides a live feed of both the TSN and TSN2 channels. The app also has the latest news headlines, videos and expert analysis leading up, during and following the draft. You can also visit TSN.ca through Safari for a live blog and pick tracker. TSN GO is free on the App Store"

Never mind. You need to be a Bell or Rogers subscriber

I know the first two rules of hockeystreams.com are that you don't talk about it, but it was amazing all year and they're carrying day 2 of the draft also.

:worthy:

Do I really have to register? I don't like that.

Edited by d4rksabre

Yep. Appreciate the help though, guys.

I can listen on the radio, but it's always better to see Tim Murray's grumpy face making the picks.

I love that face. Loved when Reinhart said that the way Murray announced the pick made him be more confident because he knew the Sabres wanted him.

picisto-20140628091256-558069.jpg

Dallas Stars just tweeted a link too.

Not near a TV? Don't have NHL Network? We've got ya covered with a live stream of rounds 2-7 right here--> http://t.co/fZweLfmklW

Woah, Dallas Stars with the hookups. Nice.

You have to sign up and then they "invite" you to register, and it costs money, I believe.

Screw it, Dallas just hooked the whole NHL up. What a bunch of great guys down there in Texas.

I guess I can forgive No Goal now.

Those are all good names. Barbashev and one of Lemieux, Karlsson or MacInnis would be nice. I like Doughtery a bit too. I think waiting until round three or four (depending on the drop off) it would be fine to wait on Ville Husso. He's my favorite goalie in the draft, though there are other options.

We currently have pick #31, #39, #49, #61, #121, #151? (Linus Omark trade?), #181. No 4th rounder. I do like Husso though.

If this Barbashev is so good why'd he fall so far? Any of you "X's and O's" kind of hockey people who could explain, it'd be much appreciated.

One he's Russian. Two its the nature of the draft. There is always a player that slides.

Dallas Stars just tweeted a link too. Not near a TV? Don't have NHL Network? We've got ya covered with a live stream of rounds 2-7 right here--> http://t.co/fZweLfmklW

I could you kiss you... but I won't. Thanks for the feed. :thumbsup:

Woah, Dallas Stars with the hookups. Nice.

Screw it, Dallas just hooked the whole NHL up. What a bunch of great guys down there in Texas.

I guess I can forgive No Goal now.

Between hiring Ruff and the hilarity of their twitter account I guess they are all right.

Edited by BRAWNDO

We currently have pick #31, #39, #49, #61, #121, #151? (Linus Omark trade?), #181. No 4th rounder. I do like Husso though.

One he's Russian. Two its the nature of the draft. There is always a player that slides.

I could you kiss you... but I won't. Thanks for the feed. :thumbsup:

My bad on the fourth heh.

Edited by TheCerebral1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.