Sabres Sign Zadorov

Derrico

As much as I love zadarov's attitude and from all accounts his play, I think it would be a mistake keeping him up. What too 6 dman gets bumped? No way it's Myers or the hoff. I would hate to lose weber an his leadership and I think pysyk has done enough to earn a spot. So then your down to tallinder or risto. As much as I think risto I better, do you really want to start the year with half of your d core going into their first nhl season? Also, does anyone know if a player goes back to junior can he be recalled later?

I don't think Zadorov is going to stay up on this team but it's a reward to get him under contract. If they send him down to junior's it's not going to start his contract. Zadorov looks like he is going to be a solid player for years to come. I wasn't really happy about taking 2 defenseman in the top 16 but it's seems like the they found two solid defenseman that can play plus the sabres got a couple of solid picks in the second with Bailey and JT Compher plus possibly a steal in Baptiste. With 5 picks in the next draft in the first 2 rounds hopefully they can find some more talent up front. Seems like Devine is a serious competitor in trying to pick solid talent.

I don't think Zadorov is going to stay up on this team but it's a reward to get him under contract. If they send him down to junior's it's not going to start his contract. Zadorov looks like he is going to be a solid player for years to come. I wasn't really happy about taking 2 defenseman in the top 16 but it's seems like the they found two solid defenseman that can play plus the sabres got a couple of solid picks in the second with Bailey and JT Compher plus possibly a steal in Baptiste. With 5 picks in the next draft in the first 2 rounds hopefully they can find some more talent up front. Seems like Devine is a serious competitor in trying to pick solid talent.

Agree with everything, but we only have four picks in the first two rounds in the next draft.... "Only."

I really doubt that Zadorov makes this team. Especially considering Regier made it clear tonight that he is a long shot.

Are u sure I thought we had our 1st and 4 2nds!

Hahahhaha, I think it's just our 1st, 2nd and LA's and Minni's 2nd. 'Only' 4. Although if we play poorly and move Vanek and/or Miller at the deadline then it may end up being alot more.

Are u sure I thought we had our 1st and 4 2nds!

Hahahhaha, I think it's just our 1st, 2nd and LA's and Minni's 2nd. 'Only' 4. Although if we play poorly and move Vanek and/or Miller at the deadline then it may end up being alot more.

We have our 1st and 3 2nds (Kings, Ours, Wild)

http://www.prosportstransactions.com/hockey/DraftTrades/Future/Sabres.htm

Mike Harrington@BNHarrington

Rolston said Zadorov had procedure to stitch a finger on his lower (left) hand after he took a shot. Said it was "smashed"...ewww.

Rolston also said they haven't decided on sending Zadorov back or keeping him. Could put him on IR, skate him here the 2 weeks...

I can't wait to hear a quote from Zad on this.

Mike Harrington@BNHarrington

Rolston said Zadorov had procedure to stitch a finger on his lower (left) hand after he took a shot. Said it was "smashed"...ewww.

Rolston also said they haven't decided on sending Zadorov back or keeping him. Could put him on IR, skate him here the 2 weeks...

This displeases Nikita.

Archived