2013-2014 Buffalo Sabres schedule

spndnchz

Because 2 of the 8 teams are on the Atlantic.

You are right makes TOTAL SENSE! :wallbash: why is the NHL so dumb?

Interestingly the Metro division has more teams on or near the Atlantic... Philly, NYR, NYI, NJD, Washington... I think Carolina, Pitts, and Columbus are the only 3 not within spitting distance of the coast. Also was called the Atlantic division.

Hell we should be the great lakes division and the 2 florida teams can suck it.

Sorry I am grumpy and tired today... carry on go Sabres

You are right makes TOTAL SENSE! :wallbash: why is the NHL so dumb?

Interestingly the Metro division has more teams on or near the Atlantic... Philly, NYR, NYI, NJD, Washington... I think Carolina, Pitts, and Columbus are the only 3 not within spitting distance of the coast. Also was called the Atlantic division.

Hell we should be the great lakes division and the 2 florida teams can suck it.

Sorry I am grumpy and tired today... carry on go Sabres

How about we are in the "Who Gives A ###### What The Name Of Our Division Is" division?

is it really going to matter?

Guess it would probably help their playoff run if they had the chance to play in the electric environment that is the FnC Center to end the season

I like to think it will. I don't go into the start of the season automatically writing them off. It defeats the purpose of entertainment.

is it really going to matter?

Guess it would probably help their playoff run if they had the chance to play in the electric environment that is the FnC Center to end the season

If we keep Miller and Vanek all season, and their contract/trade talks don't distract the team, I wouldn't be all too shocked if they made a run at ninth, just missing out...again (or whatever the cut line is for the playoffs this year)

Any idea whether the low number of back to back has to do with realignment or simply kind scheduling?

Is it low? Does anyone recall what the Sabres considered a high number of back to backs? 13 seems somewhat high to me.

Archived