All about the Rochester Amerks 13-14

LabattBlue

If he hasn't changed much since his college days, Inkman will be very happy. The kid could goon it up like very few could at that level. Prepare for lots of stupid penalties.

They DESPERATELY need an enforcer. Other teams have taken liberties with Risto and Armia all season. This was long overdue. Now let me check the sched for the next game...muwahahaha

They DESPERATELY need an enforcer. Other teams have taken liberties with Risto and Armia all season. This was long overdue. Now let me check the sched for the next game...muwahahaha

So he's the John Scott of the AHL? No problem with that. Enforcers do what refs won't.

Even if he was a good person it still makes no sense. He was from Iowa. He had no ties to Western New York. It's a terrible name.

Yeh, but so Buffalo for the Queen City. It was originally known as Beau Fleuve from what I remember of my history and the English either couldn't or more likely didn't want to understand what the French Trappers were saying and called it Buffalo. Never been a wild Buffalo in Buffalo, NY except maybe in the zoo.

Bushee is meh. Steady for an ECHLer but has no concept of agression whatsoever.

The Jackals are getting reaped this year. Doesn't really bother me much.

It's funny you say that. When he played for Canisius he was a total thug.

Leino?

:lol:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.