Sabres pick #8 Rasmus Ristolainen

inkman

Shut the ###### up. Seriously shut the ###### up. We don't need every ###### thread devolving into your personal hate thread so take it somewhere else and SHUT THE ###### UP

You need a quaalude man. seriously.

Shut the ###### up. Seriously shut the ###### up. We don't need every ###### thread devolving into your personal hate thread so take it somewhere else and SHUT THE ###### UP

just learn to not read his posts like i do cause he will never stop cross posting his messages

Hilarious. Kevin Sylvester just took a caller who wanted to complain about the pick so that he could criticize the caller (before the caller could explain what his problem with the pick was) for criticizing "a guy who hasn't even played yet."

Sabres State Run Radio. I love that they took the call just to tell the fans to shut up. Super defensive about the pick/management.

Hilarious. Kevin Sylvester just took a caller who wanted to complain about the pick so that he could criticize the caller (before the caller could explain what his problem with the pick was) for criticizing "a guy who hasn't even played yet."

Sabres State Run Radio. I love that they took the call just to tell the fans to shut up. Super defensive about the pick/management.

If Shillvester had let the caller make his point, it's about who else was available when Risto was drafted. That's a fair consideration on draft day. Shillvester and dumb dumb are a joke.

Sorry for my outburst that was very immature and unnecessary

Get it together, Liger!

If Shillvester had let the caller make his point, it's about who else was available when Risto was drafted. That's a fair consideration on draft day. Shillvester and dumb dumb are a joke.

"The Sabres are awesome! How dare you stupid fans criticize them???"

Archived