Draft Day 2013

spndnchz

Wow some of you are ridiculous. Everyone whining we didn't do anything, or that this is anti-climatic should get a grup. We have the #8 pick and #16 pick and are going to get two great prospects. If that isn't fun or exciting to you then you shouldn't be watching the draft.

Oh I'm having a ball...I love the uncertainty of everything.

Wow some of you are ridiculous. Everyone whining we didn't do anything, or that this is anti-climatic should get a grup. We have the #8 pick and #16 pick and are going to get two great prospects. If that isn't fun or exciting to you then you shouldn't be watching the draft.

It is anti-climactic. It's not a statement about our team. It's a statement about the league. All the CRAZY talk about everybody trading and nothing has been done.

Oilers should take Nurse if they are smart but they may take Nichushkin. If they do, I am all for Horvat at #8... you heard me say it.

Uhg I guess I will hang out until we pick. I am sure we get a good player I should be happy.

That's the spirit

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.