The other sports thread

Eleven

Good. I'm not even remotely a baseball fan, but that ###### was dumb from the start.

It's fun during the ASG then you get to the WS and just think 'well that was dumb'

I sill want meaning for the game though. Then again, baseball is unique in that you may not need it for the ASG to still be a great product. In fact I'm positive you don't

It's fun during the ASG then you get to the WS and just think 'well that was dumb'

I sill want meaning for the game though. Then again, baseball is unique in that you may not need it for the ASG to still be a great product. In fact I'm positive you don't

The All Star game for me is all about the HR Derby. The game is secondary. I do like the ASG a lot. A whole lot actually. It's usually pretty fun. But the Derby....yes please! Give me 8 guys trying to hit it out of the stadium on every swing!

I stopped in the lounge and have been watching this.... Baseball is already boring, but this game if almost as bad as watching the Sabres.

There have been some defensive plays that were nothing short of amazing.

Also some great base running.

Admittedly, the cable connection is quite fuzzy, so it's more like a radio with some visual..... And I'm trying to nap before I get swamped with calls..... That triple... Could it have been a run if the guy actually tried from the start?

Sleep peacefully, old wanderer.

I think it could have been.  Especially with the really difficult throw from right.  (Although the RF is usually the strongest arm.)  Shame on him.

Edited by Eleven

Yeah, that's just not a heady play at all... Cubs can't hit anything

I'm torn, I want the cubbies to win, but I still associate the bisons with the Indians ever since I was a kid,so there's a little nostalgia with that

My attempt at sleep.... It's over, got a hemmhorage post partum in the ER....appreciate it tho

Edited by Wyldnwoody44

Yeah, that's just not a heady play at all... Cubs can't hit anything

I'm torn, I want the cubbies to win, but I still associate the bisons with the Indians ever since I was a kid,so there's a little nostalgia with that

My attempt at sleep.... It's over, got a hemmhorage post partum in the ER....appreciate it tho

You probably should see a doctor about that.