Does Patrick Kane have a drinking problem?

North Buffalo

Latest incident

The answer is probably yes. Generally if you are from Buffalo, by definition, you have a drinking problem.

Seriously though, the guy could be a little smarter about his partying. Only Kane can answer that question.

In 1975.....87% of the Sabres had drinking problems and 43% Coke problems......but we didn't have twatter/youtube/reality TV/DWI racket/24-7 cable news.......and privacy was respected.

That being said

Yes

Aw he's got nothing on me. At 23 I was the definition of drunk fun partyboy. Drugs, booze, woman, boorish behaviour, Its all there in my past. Now I'm a responsible family man 20 someodd years removed from that guy I was. He'll get there. Tell me you all don't have some goodtime highjinx in your past. I thought so.

Latest incident

The answer is probably yes. Generally if you are from Buffalo, by definition, you have a drinking problem.

Seriously though, the guy could be a little smarter about his partying. Only Kane can answer that question.

That's Buffalo.

A drinking town with a hockey problem.

GO SABRES!!!

Aw he's got nothing on me. At 23 I was the definition of drunk fun partyboy. Drugs, booze, woman, boorish behaviour, Its all there in my past. Now I'm a responsible family man 20 someodd years removed from that guy I was. He'll get there. Tell me you all don't have some goodtime highjinx in your past. I thought so.

Yes.

Edit: everything except the drugs. Had friends doing them, but was never my style.

Unless you have a family to provide for.

Or a team to be professionally obligated to.

This ain't the old days when Mickey Mantle stayed out all night, came to the ballpark hungover the next afternoon, and belted dingers.

GO SABRES!!!

Guest Sloth

Or a team to be professionally obligated to.

This ain't the old days when Mickey Mantle stayed out all night, came to the ballpark hungover the next afternoon, and belted dingers.

GO SABRES!!!

Most people have a profession they're obligated to before they turn 30. It's all the same.

For as much of an ass that Kane is, I can't help but want him in Buffalo. Just something about the ultra-talented hometown kid. But I feel like Kane to Buffalo would almost be a death sentence, like Herrin to Boston all those years ago.

Quick interesting story.. a friend of a friend was on one of Kane's hockey teams as a kid, so they've kept in touch. Two summers ago he had a party, Kane showed up with two random guys and sat on the stairs. Anytime a girl would walk upstairs to go to the bathroom, they'll try getting with them. He didn't talk to anybody else, just sat there and drank. Then Kane or one of his friends threw a chair through some glass and left without a word.

For as much of an ass that Kane is, I can't help but want him in Buffalo. Just something about the ultra-talented hometown kid. But I feel like Kane to Buffalo would almost be a death sentence, like Herrin to Boston all those years ago.

Quick interesting story.. a friend of a friend was on one of Kane's hockey teams as a kid, so they've kept in touch. Two summers ago he had a party, Kane showed up with two random guys and sat on the stairs. Anytime a girl would walk upstairs to go to the bathroom, they'll try getting with them. He didn't talk to anybody else, just sat there and drank. Then Kane or one of his friends threw a chair through some glass and left without a word.

I hope Kane atleast signed the chair before throwing it out the window. Lol

Guest Sloth

I hope Kane at least signed the chair before throwing it out the window. Lol

lmao!

Friend of a friend stories are rarely accurate and often times are not true.

Archived