Band Wagon Jumping

frissonic

Apparently Hartnell is mistaking the NHL with UFC. Sounds like he has a few screws loose in his head.

EDIT: Maybe he got a few tips

Hartnell is just employing one of the oldest weapons in the playoffs which is headgames. Ruff does it every time he gets in the playoffs so about once every 3 years or so. I like Hartnell. He had a great year. We could use a player like him in Buffalo.

Hartnell is just employing one of the oldest weapons in the playoffs which is headgames. Ruff does it every time he gets in the playoffs so about once every 3 years or so. I like Hartnell. He had a great year. We could use a player like him in Buffalo.

I'm hoping we do in Marcus Foligno.

The Sabre-train's done pulled into the station.

I find myself looking for another bandwagon to jump on, just to get me through the next few months. I'll be paying attention to the Champions League, then the European Championships, maybe the Tour de France. I think I may hitch a ride with Real Madrid, Switzerland, and Cadel Evans this offseason. What teams will everyone else be following?

I find myself looking for another bandwagon to jump on, just to get me through the next few months. I'll be paying attention to the Champions League, then the European Championships, maybe the Tour de France. I think I may hitch a ride with Real Madrid, Switzerland, and Cadel Evans this offseason. What teams will everyone else be following?

L.A. Angels

Detroit Tigers for MLB

Portland Timbers in MLS

Team Audi and it's R18 TDI cars in LeMans.

And of course the triple crown races which I enjoyed more last year thanks to GoDD's input and experience with the horse racing scene.

I don't really have a team that I'll root for except for maybe Vancouver, but I definitely have teams I will root against. Boston and New York have to be eliminated as soon as humanly possible. Boston is,.. well, Boston, and Rags fans are the biggest bunch of smug pr!cks there are. I can't hear the lamentations of their women soon enough.

I'm just looking forward to some good hockey. It's also pretty cool that NBC is showing every game, whether it's on NBC, CNBC, MSNBC, or NBCS. Sort of like the Olympics. Although, I am not looking forward to so much Millbury.

I don't really have a team that I'll root for except for maybe Vancouver, but I definitely have teams I will root against. Boston and New York have to be eliminated as soon as humanly possible. Boston is,.. well, Boston, and Rags fans are the biggest bunch of smug pr!cks there are. I can't hear the lamentations of their women soon enough.

I'm just looking forward to some good hockey. It's also pretty cool that NBC is showing every game, whether it's on NBC, CNBC, MSNBC, or NBCS. Sort of like the Olympics. Although, I am not looking forward to so much Millbury.

This is pretty much where I'm at--I have no horse in the race. Gun to my head I probably pull for Chicago because I've liked them since the Ed Belfour days and I love the style of hockey they play--it's fast, skilled, physical, and just plain entertaining (minus their awful goaltending).

I hope the Rangers lose in the 1st round because I hate their fans and I still just don't think they're that good. And Boston of course can burn, that goes without saying. Really, the entire Eastern Conference can limp into the Finals and get smashed for all I care (Unless it's against Vancouver again, in which case I'll be sad....yea, I don't want our sister franchise to get a Cup before us. Petty, but whatever.)

As for Milbury...just skip pregame, intermissions, and postgame whenever he's involved in the broadcast.

This is pretty much where I'm at--I have no horse in the race. Gun to my head I probably pull for Chicago because I've liked them since the Ed Belfour days and I love the style of hockey they play--it's fast, skilled, physical, and just plain entertaining (minus their awful goaltending).

Did Belfour give you a billion dollars too?

Vancouver - No - I never root for the President's Trophy winner in the Western Conference.

St Louis - No - I like St Louis' young team, but I hate Ken Hitchcock.

L.A. - Maybe - I live here now, but they're 1st round and out. If they beat Vancouver in the 1st round, I'll really give them a 2nd look.

Detroit - No - Perrennial cup contenders get no support.

Chicago - Maybe - Buffalo natives Kane and GM Stan Bowman, tolerable fans. I want them to put Phoenix out of its misery.

Nashville - Yes - Goose, franchise similar to Buffalo in many ways, good coach. If they beat Detroit in the 1st round, I'll really support them.

San Jose - No - Sometimes fun to watch, but they're the Rembrandts of playoff choke artistry.

Phoenix - No - Franchise needs to finally die and move. Playoff wins do not accomplish this.

Rangers - No, ###### that.

Boston- No, ###### that.

Florida- No, ###### that.*

Pittsburgh- No, ###### that.

Philly - No, ###### that.

New jersey- No, ###### that.

Ottawa- No, ###### that.

Washington- No, ###### that.

*Although I like their underdog status, coach Kevin Dineen, and soupy's alright, seriously it's Florida, they're out in the 1st round.

Detroit Tigers for MLB

Portland Timbers in MLS

Team Audi and it's R18 TDI cars in LeMans.

And of course the triple crown races which I enjoyed more last year thanks to GoDD's input and experience with the horse racing scene.

Let's not forget the Olympics this summer in London.

Archived