Band Wagon Jumping

frissonic

Pittsburgh all the way, baby!

EDIT: I can't wait to see Washington get bounced, just so I can watch my in-laws cry enough tears to flood the Potomac River.

He must not have been thinking clearly on that one. After all, look at his username.

Where is that one poster we used to have who would go absolutely apeshit whenever someone mentioned Pittsburgh?

I'm rooting for Nashville since I have playoff tickets (all rounds) and I'd love to have a chance to see a Stanley Cup finals game live this year. Will be at Bridgestone Arena on Wednesday and Friday of this week rooting for the Preds to beat Detroit!

Where is that one poster we used to have who would go absolutely apeshit whenever someone mentioned Pittsburgh?

IDK but frankly I could care less if he came roaring back to life full of apoplexy. I'm going to root for the Pens during the playoffs regardless of what anyone thinks about them - including John Tortorella.

Me too. Unapologetic in his hatred, and his rants were usually good comic relief.

Wasn't his wife and in laws from Pittsburgh so he always had to hear about it from them? With the Sabres out of the playoffs and the Pens in and looking like a favorite, he would be ripe for a classic rant right about now.

Wasn't his wife and in laws from Pittsburgh so he always had to hear about it from them? With the Sabres out of the playoffs and the Pens in and looking like a favorite, he would be ripe for a classic rant right about now.

Yes sir that was his story that between Pens and Steelers the in-laws (north siders which makes em yinzer's in these parts) talk funny trash talk and he built that into his rants, good stuff indeed.

I really find it hard to root for and watch any hockey once the sabres are eliminated but that said I am routing for Pens because I hate Philly worse and Rangers and would like to see a eastern finals between Pens and Rangers with Rangers coming out of the east. Enough for mario already.

In the west i like Vancover and Nashville with my preference Nashville just because and rangers win it all.

I'm rooting for the two dirtiest players in the NHL: Crosby and Malkin. I can't wait to see them hack and slash and hit their way thru to the Cup...

oh wait...I meant score their way. I had to take my orange glasses off. my bad.

in all seriousness though, Pittsburgh is the only Eastern Team I can bring myself to root for, and out West, I'd love to see Phoenix go somewhere, just something about being an underdog, IDK.

I'm rooting for the two dirtiest players in the NHL: Crosby and Malkin. I can't wait to see them hack and slash and hit their way thru to the Cup...

in all seriousness though, Pittsburgh is the only Eastern Team I can bring myself to root for, and out West, I'd love to see Phoenix go somewhere, just something about being an underdog, IDK.

I actually like the way those two guys battle and play mean. I hate them both because as players, they scare the crap out of me when MY team has to play them. MY problem has always been with the referees who treat them with kid gloves. And really, Crosby has taken so many head shots from the REAL dirty players in this league that, hell, I WANT to see him chop one of their heads off with his stick.

I actually like the way those two guys battle and play mean. I hate them both because as players, they scare the crap out of me when MY team has to play them. MY problem has always been with the referees who treat them with kid gloves. And really, Crosby has taken so many head shots from the REAL dirty players in this league that, hell, I WANT to see him chop one of their heads off with his stick.

Oh, I agree with you wholeheartedly. I just like to poke fun at the idiot flyers. B-)

Don't you understand, he is supposed to smile and take anything thrown in his direction. He is not allowed to respond to any hits or slash thrown his way. Listen to your Milbury dinosaur training guide and all will be well.

Yes sir that was his story that between Pens and Steelers the in-laws (north siders which makes em yinzer's in these parts) talk funny trash talk and he built that into his rants, good stuff indeed.

I really find it hard to root for and watch any hockey once the sabres are eliminated but that said I am routing for Pens because I hate Philly worse and Rangers and would like to see a eastern finals between Pens and Rangers with Rangers coming out of the east. Enough for mario already.

In the west i like Vancover and Nashville with my preference Nashville just because and rangers win it all.

I have friends that live on the west side of the Burgh, but they could care less about sports. Still going to root for their hometown team anyways.

I'm curious... what do you mean by this?

So that he could also fit into their tough guy facade like Daniel did when he went there. Maybe get himself the same brand of hair grease that Danny started using when he got there, too :P

I kid. I still like Philly. Their GM has cojones and makes exciting moves. They're not my EC faves anymore though, as Ottawa and Florida occupy those spots now as the underdogs.

So that he could also fit into their tough guy facade like Daniel did when he went there. Maybe get himself the same brand of hair grease that Danny started using when he got there, too :P

I kid. I still like Philly. Their GM has cojones and makes exciting moves. They're not my EC faves anymore though, as Ottawa and Florida occupy those spots now as the underdogs.

You must be an underdog kind of guy, huh?

Apparently Hartnell is saying that there will be blood spilt in that series so... Take it for what its worth. Mind games starting between the teams or a true indication of how Philly thinks they can beat the Burgh. Its the series I'll watch but with no emotional attachment to either team which will be fun. I hope it flows from both rosters. :blink:

Apparently Hartnell is saying that there will be blood spilt in that series so... Take it for what its worth. Mind games starting between the teams or a true indication of how Philly thinks they can beat the Burgh. Its the series I'll watch but with no emotional attachment to either team which will be fun. I hope it flows from both rosters. :blink:

Apparently Hartnell is mistaking the NHL with UFC. Sounds like he has a few screws loose in his head.

EDIT: Maybe he got a few tips

I really am. I dunno what it is, but I hate the fan favorites. Always.

Well, if you think about it, just about every poster on this forum roots for the most obvious underdog. Unfortunately, they're not playing for Lord Stanley's Cup this year.

Archived