GDT: Buffalo at Toronto (3/31/2012, 7:05PM)

Ghost of Dwight Drane

Is Weber hurt ?

He played under 4 minutes in the third last night. FWIW.

One thing about that hit, is you could see that Cooke really had no intention for it to be that bad, he looked sincerely sorry that it turned out that way, you could see him apologizing to Weber right after it happened

Going to my friends house to watch the game he is a huge Leafs fan. He is pumped at the chance to knock us out of the race i'm just praying the good Sabres team shows up tonight. Any one know who will play goal for leafs tonight ???

Can you post a link to a bigger version of your avatar? That looks awesome.

Hopefully it;s not the same refs as last game.

Also,

Greg Brady ‏ @bradyfan590

Anyone attending Buffalo Sabres at "Toronto Marlies NHL Affiliate" wearing Jays gear is eligible for 2 free Blue Jays tickets! Seriously.

Hilarious. Also, an awesome deal. Blue Jays games are really underrated. And they finally went back to having classic uniforms:

pMLB2-11683883dt.jpg

This team, when hurt on defense, is not very good.

According to Cassie Campbell, Myers isn't in Toronto: he's in Buffalo having his foot checked and is a game time decision.

twitter.com/CassieCampbell

@DaveDavisHockey: On HNIC, @FriedgeHNIC just confirmed Myers in BUF & #Sabres "are still hopeful" he can play. Took shot off foot 7 mins into the 3rd period.

According to Cassie Campbell, Myers isn't in Toronto: he's in Buffalo having his foot checked and is a game time decision.

@DaveDavisHockey: On HNIC, @FriedgeHNIC just confirmed Myers in BUF & #Sabres "are still hopeful" he can play. Took shot off foot 7 mins into the 3rd period.

GR just reported the game time decision part of that, but not the he's still in Buffalo part.

Oh geez, that would be very bad if he's out tonight, too. :(

Which one did you start?

I stand by my statement

Sorry to go off topic, but does anyone know what is up with sabres fan in NS? Haven't heard from him in, like, a month.

Korab made a couple cracks about his family and friends who were killed in a war and regional genocide recently. But we're worried about moderating potential trade threads here.

Swear someone who looked like Myers just passed us on the QEW. WTF?

GR just reported the game time decision part of that, but not the he's still in Buffalo part.

Oh geez, that would be very bad if he's out tonight, too. :(

I haven't paid any attention to Sabres news today, so I don't know if they're bringing anyone up, or if Weber is out, but I would bring up TJ Brennan, the Sabres could use someone to replace Ehrhoff's Offense from the back end and on the powerplay.

Archived