GDT: Buffalo vs. Boston (2/24/2012, 7:30pm)

Corp000085

Did Kaleta get injured, or did he not applaud at the end of Lindy's between period speech and is benched ?

They said on the postgame show that he had a migraine come on but it went away and he was able to return later in the game. (Shortest headache ever, haha.) Hopefully not a sign of more neck problems for him, though.

They said on the postgame show that he had a migraine come on but it went away and he was able to return later in the game. (Shortest headache ever, haha.) Hopefully not a sign of more neck problems for him, though.

Yeah, we need him and he needs to play so he can keep getting better in his new roles.

I guess I'm not sold on the idea that we exacted some revenge on Marchand by having his team only get 1 point tonight on the road.

Listening to Sylvester constantly reminding fans throughout the game was embarrassing.

We can agree to disagree, but IMO it wasn't so much the Sabres needing to exact revenge against Marchand as the fans taking pride in their town and appreciating the Sabres making things tough on him when they had the chance. Totally meaningless in the grand scheme of things, but a fun diversion at any rate.

We can agree to disagree, but IMO it wasn't so much the Sabres needing to exact revenge against Marchand as the fans taking pride in their town and appreciating the Sabres making things tough on him when they had the chance. Totally meaningless in the grand scheme of things, but a fun diversion at any rate.

Exactly. As a proud Buffalo native, it does my heart a little bit of good to know that Marchand doesn't get to smirk victorious on our ice. Yeah, Marchand is a millionaire and has it better than us...so what?

Are you effing kidding me? All the Bruins penalties they let go and NOW they call another on the Sabres?

Edit: not arguing that it shouldn't have been a penalty; only that the lopsided calls are BS.

This is exactly what I said aloud to my family when this happened, including the edit.

I couldn't be less impressed.

Yeah... :(

He would instantly be the Sabres most popular player if he were traded to the Sabres today.

There's NFW the Bruins would trade Marchand to Buffalo.

A win is a win, even if it's not pretty.

He would instantly be the Sabres most popular player if he were traded to the Sabres today.

While I do believe that he would most likely work his way into our hearts with his play, to say that he would instantly have our affections is preposterous. He openly denigrated our home, and such offenses are not so quickly forgotten.

He wouldn't be my favorite, and not because he insulted Buffalo but rather he's just utterly, disgustingly bitchmade and I can't root for anyone like that regardless of whether they're on my team or not. ###### him and his team.

Anyway, two points and thats all that matters.

He wouldn't be my favorite, and not because he insulted Buffalo but rather he's just utterly, disgustingly bitchmade and I can't root for anyone like that regardless of whether they're on my team or not. ###### him and his team.

You root for Kaleta don't you? Same bitch, different package.

I much prefer a punk like Marchand to the likes of Mike Richards, who can actually play hockey but chooses to be a gutless, cheapshotting little puke nonetheless.

At least Marchand doesn't have a choice, if he wants to play hockey for a living.

Archived