GDT: Buffalo vs. Boston (2/24/2012, 7:30pm)

Corp000085

Nice win, I was glad to see Roy make some moves on his shootout chance, I've been wondering why so many of the Sabres have been trying to come straight in and beat the goalie with a shot, it works if you can shoot like Vanek, but otherwise, I think it's a lot better to get the goalie moving. Roy redeems himself. :clapping:

Hot damn. Eat that, Marchand and F U refs, we won in spite of you tonight.

He's 23 years old, worth a couple million dollars at least, his name is on the Stanley Cup, and his team is going to be the no.2 seed in the East.

Yeah, I'm sure Marchand is going to lose a lot of sleep over this one.

He's 23 years old, worth a couple million dollars at least, his name is on the Stanley Cup, and his team is going to be the no.2 seed in the East.

He's still a douchebag and nothing can change that.

What was the point of this?

There isn't a team in the league that wouldn't jump at the chance to add Marchand.

Yep. And none of that will ever make him less of the douche nozzle he is both on and off the ice.

GO SABRES!!!

Archived