The "Package" deal

inkman

i wasn't calling him that. everyone else was discussing names and trades, bio says something about thinking the discussion revolved around ink's "package" ... all i did was connect the prevailing thoughts and bio's thought. it wasn't supposed to be an insult.

i don't randomly insult people ... in real life or on internet message boards. insinuating that i would insinuates that you know me from adam, which you don't. please don't assume otherwise.

i wasn't calling him that. everyone else was discussing names and trades, bio says something about thinking the discussion revolved around ink's "package" ... all i did was connect the prevailing thoughts and bio's thought. it wasn't supposed to be an insult.

i don't randomly insult people ... in real life or on internet message boards. insinuating that i would insinuates that you know me from adam, which you don't. please don't assume otherwise.

I could be wrong, but I think your sarcasm meter might be broken.

I do but it's generally under my breath, behind their back or in some passive aggressive manner. :-)

oh. oh THAT way. yah, i just don't do it to their face. too chicken sh** to call 'em out in public. ;)

okay, really ... i don't do that either. mostly. normally. at least not on thursdays.

Sooooo happy they are back on the air.

i swear i read somewhere that he's working on a new B&B movie ...

Sooooo happy they are back on the air.

i swear i read somewhere that he's working on a new B&B movie ...

That's fantastic on both accounts. Might also explain why this morning there was a radio ad with Beavis and Butthead. Very odd choice for a Ford dealership, but it's one of those that always has the obnoxious shouting-type commercials.

I hear you; please relax the massive calves. It was just an example.

Obviously, the Sabres are trading Adam, Stafford and Roy for Bobby Ryan and a first-rounder.

More seriously, the team could trade Stafford (if some other team thinks he needs a change of scenery) and another player or two in a deal. It doesn't have to bring back a superstar. It could just be the change that we all want.

We need to get Harry Sinden back into the league somewhere so that we can send him our version of Wayne Primeau, Brad Stuart, and Marco Sturm. I'd settle for Mike Milbury back in charge of a random team (it would also get him off the air).

We need to get Harry Sinden back into the league somewhere so that we can send him our version of Wayne Primeau, Brad Stuart, and Marco Sturm. I'd settle for Mike Milbury back in charge of a random team (it would also get him off the air).

How cool would it be to have Milbury making the decisions in Filadelphia?

Oohhh, if only ...

I wonder what Oleg Kvasha is up to these days.

I'm not sure if you're trying to be facetious or what, but just so I can satisfy your curiosity...

As for "package" deal, let's not get this thing in our heads that we're going to wind up with some "Butch Goring" kind of deal. The likelihood of that happening is probably slim to none. I mean, goodness, look at all the banter that happened last year with Brad "Swingin' " Richards when free agency opened up last July - and yet the Rangers supposedly aren't projected to win it all this year.

I love the NSFW tag posters add (not targeting you bio). I work for myself and, therefore, I am the boss that may check what web sites I am on, but if you work for some shmoe would the SabreSpace site be appropriate while one was at work? Kind of distracts, possibly, from the job at hand ... :angel: .

I assume you do not work at this particular lab, but I bet you wish you did with all those stud muffins around. If you do work at this lab ... lucky! :wub: .

I love the NSFW tag posters add (not targeting you bio). I work for myself and, therefore, I am the boss that may check what web sites I am on, but if you work for some shmoe would the SabreSpace site be appropriate while one was at work? Kind of distracts, possibly, from the job at hand ... :angel: .

I assume you do not work at this particular lab, but I bet you wish you did with all those stud muffins around. If you do work at this lab ... lucky! :wub: .

Well it goes without saying that I should be working and not watching videos of male chemists dancing in speedos, but I like to add the tag so someone in an office setting with neighbors doesn't get themselves into trouble. At least I can watch on the sly inbetween experiments and when the boss is at a seminar. ;)

Um, yeah. Talk about taking things off on a tangent. This one's right up there with Duck Sauce's Big Bad Wolf from last year.

Haha -- yeah that one is bizarre, all right. I wanted so badly to send it to my brother, but as a Coyotes fan I'm afraid it would ruin hockey for him.

Archived