GDT: Tampa Bay at Sabres 2/11/12 7:00 PM

deluca67

They look tired. No one has the jump. A lot of NHL teams don't look good on the second night of back-to-back game. The Sabres feel like they do worse than others. Any one have stats on this? I was wondering if conditioning is an issue with the team.

Where did you hear that? :P Just bustin' ballz.

Yeah, it seems like Tampa games are often high-scoring affairs with very little goaltending / defense.

From a reporter friend of mine on the phone. Just checked it out Boston.com is reporting it.

Yep Tampa is clearly out played the Sabres in the third.

From a reporter friend of mine on the phone. Just checked it out Boston.com is reporting it.

Yep Tampa is clearly out played the Sabres in the third.

:doh: You missed it, lol.

I think she was pointing out it was already discussed up-thread. :D

What he said. ;)

They look tired. No one has the jump. A lot of NHL teams don't look good on the second night of back-to-back game. The Sabres feel like they do worse than others. Any one have stats on this? I was wondering if conditioning is an issue with the team.

This is the 3rd game in 4 nights isn't it. Its an issue with N.H.L. scheduling not conditioning in my opinion.

Only 13 shots through 2 periods. Nothing I've seen thus far makes me think we can come back and win this one... hope I'm wrong...

Have hope... they won on both 1/24 (Devils) and 12/5 (Preds) with only 14 shots in each of those games.

Myers not having a great game.

Archived