GDT: Tampa Bay at Sabres 2/11/12 7:00 PM

deluca67

Big game, big disappointment. Why does Roy play in the important situations?

I agree. Even tho he got us a goal last night, he is anything but mr. Clutch. Stafford as well. Ill admit he played better tonight, but there were still situations where you could see a simple lack if effort.

To also add. Im not sold on Kassian, id be ok with packaging him in a big trade, he's a step up from peters at this point

Sucked to lose, but realistically, were not gonna go 29-0 to finish the season, rest up and let's see another streak

I agree. Even tho he got us a goal last night, he is anything but mr. Clutch. Stafford as well. Ill admit he played better tonight, but there were still situations where you could see a simple lack if effort.

To also add. Im not sold on Kassian, id be ok with packaging him in a big trade, he's a step up from peters at this point

Sucked to lose, but realistically, were not gonna go 29-0 to finish the season, rest up and let's see another streak

Good point of reality....we are NOT going to win them all. It just sucks more when, this year, we typically lose the "easy wins." We SHOULD have won tonight. But, in the same breath, we probably should have lost last night. So I guess karma is working here....

No way I'd trade Kassian until he gets a full season up in the NHL to judge him by.

Right now we have a surplus of prospects and we are towing a thin line with trades, we will have to give up somebody, take a chance on dealing one of the young guns in a trade. For me right now, its kassian I unload, I keep foligno, mcnabb, etc.. sure he hasn't had the tenure you'd like to see to truly assess his game. But the old motto sell high still rings true and he's got a pretty high trade value right now

Good point of reality....we are NOT going to win them all. It just sucks more when, this year, we typically lose the "easy wins." We SHOULD have won tonight. But, in the same breath, we probably should have lost last night. So I guess karma is working here....

I think what makes tonight tough is that we coulda made up.some good ground on teams in front of us, now Tampa ties us in points, silver lining is the other teams all basically lose, meaning this loss hurts just slightly less

Right now we have a surplus of prospects and we are towing a thin line with trades, we will have to give up somebody, take a chance on dealing one of the young guns in a trade. For me right now, its kassian I unload, I keep foligno, mcnabb, etc.. sure he hasn't had the tenure you'd like to see to truly ###### his game. But the old motto sell high still rings true and he's got a pretty high trade value right now

Probably will have to add a Kassian into the trade mix to try to get rid of a Stafford, Boyes or Roy.

A streak, at some point, should go over four or five games throughout the course of a season. Even the worst teams have put together a six or seven game streak before. The thing is, when was our last streak of over five games, or even four? I'm pretty sure that we haven't had a six+ gamer in over two full seasons, why on earth hasn't that happened? I'm sick of seeing our little two or three gamers, followed by a loss that shatters our confidence and derails us for some time.

Why when I quote your post do I get the added following that doesn't show in your post?

I think what makes tonight tough is that we coulda made up.some good ground on teams in front of us, now Tampa ties us in points, silver lining is the other teams all basically lose, meaning this loss hurts just slightly less

I guess you were editing your post at the same time I was quoting it.

Archived