GDT: Tampa Bay at Sabres 2/11/12 7:00 PM

deluca67

That sucks. In my experience with a dish it only seems to scramble at the beginning of a wind storm, it's like the signal adjusts over time or something.

I don't know if it's because it's gusting rather than constant wind? Sometimes it's fine, but when the wind kicks up the signal gets laggy and pixelated. Ugh. If it stays like this I might just turn off the tv and listen to the radio stream.

Dammit, the wind around here is messing with my dish. I might as well be watching an internet stream with as choppy as it looks. :(

Well then, get out there with a wrench and tighten that sucker up. Seriously, it's just the nature of the beast, especially when it's gusting. If windy conditions are common where you are and you've had the dish awhile, it's worth it to have it tightened when you get a chance.

GO SABRES!!!

I don't know if it's because it's gusting rather than constant wind? Sometimes it's fine, but when the wind kicks up the signal gets laggy and pixelated. Ugh. If it stays like this I might just turn off the tv and listen to the radio stream.

Yea the gusting might definitely be the problem.

Well then, get out there with a wrench and tighten that sucker up. Seriously, it's just the nature of the beast, especially when it's gusting. If windy conditions are common where you are and you've had the dish awhile, it's worth it to have it tightened when you get a chance.

GO SABRES!!!

When I first had DirectTV installed the idiots missed the studs and just put it in the shingles. Safe to say after a few days it was hanging, and they couldn't send anyone out for 2 weeks. So I had to plan an old steel ladder in the ground to support it, and tie it to the dish. Not exactly the most elegant solution, but I think it was more steady, even when it was installed properly.

GO SABRES!!!

Yeah, I know... it's been there almost 4 years without any adjustments so you're probably right. I'm not sure my ladder is long enough to reach the dish, but it's worth checking.

Nice.

Saved by the bell. Miller looked good on that PK.

Archived