Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I work at Best Buy, and virtually try to sell an ASUS to every customer. For college next year, I want one of the G74 gaming laptops that weighs nine pounds :wub:

:lol: Overkill, but probably worth it.

This is pretty enjoyable so far. I feel like a submariner coming back to land after 6 months. Acclimating to what is considered a normal level of computing power is mind blowing.

Man-made snow. Definitely not as good as the real thing, but without it I would not have been able to get out snowboarding 4 times in January, which is already more than I made it out all of last season.

And I thought I was reading the what are you eating/drinking thread. Good thing I looked up.

One glass of Woodford, I swear!

Quicksand, maybe you should stay away from the hard stuff during your first year...

Wegmans' beer selection

If there's one thing I miss about the Northeast, it's that (besides the fall colors). Go to a different part of the country, and it's not the same (although if anyone can get to a Wegmans out in Virginia, the beer and wine selection is still pretty amazing). Unless someone knows to look in some obscure place, there's nothing to rival that down in Dixie.

That is some great artwork......

I think it's only a matter of time before she gets called up to the Big Leagues (for lack of a better term).

If there's one thing I miss about the Northeast, it's that (besides the fall colors). Go to a different part of the country, and it's not the same (although if anyone can get to a Wegmans out in Virginia, the beer and wine selection is still pretty amazing). Unless someone knows to look in some obscure place, there's nothing to rival that down in Dixie.

I think it's only a matter of time before she gets called up to the Big Leagues (for lack of a better term).

She enjoys reading the comments you guys have for her. :)

My e-cig. Not the cheesy overpriced things they try and sell in the mall Kiosks either. I did my homework. Found a forum, asked some questions, did some reading. I've been analog free for 11 months after smoking for 18 years.

I know it's still Nicotine intake, but that's a hell of a lot better than the stuff I was taking in with cigs. I feel so much healthier, and I don't smell like a forest fire. best money I've ever spent.

She enjoys reading the comments you guys have for her. :)

Wow!

I just took the time to catch up here, and I'm glad I clicked on her stuff. It's not just the talent, it's what she's saying in certain things. I choked up at the puppy and her before I even read the caption. That is my favorite by far.

You have to be a good dude. She is some concentrated oomph with a pressure release valve. You done good. Not everyone can balance.

Wow!

I just took the time to catch up here, and I'm glad I clicked on her stuff. It's not just the talent, it's what she's saying in certain things. I choked up at the puppy and her before I even read the caption. That is my favorite by far.

You have to be a good dude. She is some concentrated oomph with a pressure release valve. You done good. Not everyone can balance.

I'm impressed that you were able to pick up on that, but you are correct. She's very high-tension whereas I'm very low key. I help her keep her stress levels down and she keeps me moving. :lol:

I'm impressed that you were able to pick up on that, but you are correct. She's very high-tension whereas I'm very low key. I help her keep her stress levels down and she keeps me moving. :lol:

She does great work, but the true art in my opinion is when she expresses "herself". It's some bittersweet stuff. The butterfly.....

That's cool you shared this. It's sort of a personal look into you as well. Much respect.

Things that are awesome...

1. This winter!

2. On-line banking/bill-pay

3. iPhone 4s. I have been happy with my 3 yeard old standard cell phone w/full keyboard for texting until I got my daughter the 4s for Xmas. I want one!

4. Flat screen TV's...even though I never resolved by problem with pixalating picture on certain channels which is clearly a TWC issue.

5. Having great neighbors. Don't need to socialize with them, just knowing that they are not ###### is good enough for me.

6. Still having my parents around in their early 80's.

7. My daughter heading off to college next year...at least I think this will be awesome!

That's enough!

Riding the bike to work and lunch in January is awesome. I'm going to ride at least one day each month this year, I can feel it.

if i didn't work 30+ miles from home, i'd do that too. as it is though, i bring my bike down here and use it to get around our campus. i also take longer lunches in the spring/fall to take a nice ride around the area. great way to lose weight too!

She does great work, but the true art in my opinion is when she expresses "herself". It's some bittersweet stuff. The butterfly.....

That's cool you shared this. It's sort of a personal look into you as well. Much respect.

Thank you sir. Somehow I'm not surprised by your perceptive abilities. ;)

Youtube.

Here's a good one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovEDhFfgdOo

I'm a big fan of this one.

if i didn't work 30+ miles from home, i'd do that too. as it is though, i bring my bike down here and use it to get around our campus. i also take longer lunches in the spring/fall to take a nice ride around the area. great way to lose weight too!

Oh, I'm talking abuot the lazy-bike, er, motorbike this time. :) I do live 30 miles from work in a pretty hilly area. I've entertained thoughts of riding the bicycle to work, but there's just no way it's feasible for me right now unless I'm prepared to get into much better shape *and* leave the house at 6am.

Oh, I'm talking abuot the lazy-bike, er, motorbike this time. :) I do live 30 miles from work in a pretty hilly area. I've entertained thoughts of riding the bicycle to work, but there's just no way it's feasible for me right now unless I'm prepared to get into much better shape *and* leave the house at 6am.

there's a guy in my neighborhood that works 10 miles south of where i do. he rides every day. and by "rides," i mean he pedals his ass to and from work every day. he rides 85 miles round trip. it's relatively flat, and he's in psycho shape, but it takes him a *long* time to get home. he sees his kids on the weekends, and that's about it. i'd much rather drive the 30+ miles and see my kids around 4:30 than spend 2.5 hours riding a bike home. to speak nothing of inclement weather. he even rides when it rains. not so much in snow, but he's done it.

You may be very low key, but you're incredibly observant and quick on the draw.