Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Alexander the Great! Created by sabrespace's own, Josie!!

20160607_170717_zps9cbvkcer.jpg

Words can't describe how awesome this portrait is. Freaking amazing!!!!

And with that, my Sabres wall in my man cave is done. At least for a while. 

Sweet!

Restaurants that do birthday discounts are pretty awesome.  Most places just do a free dessert, but there's a really great place near me that sent an email for a free steak up to $40 (!!), so last night I had an amazing filet mignon and a glass of wine for $7.50 (before tip).  I can't remember the last time I had steak, and it was delicious.

Restaurants that do birthday discounts are pretty awesome.  Most places just do a free dessert, but there's a really great place near me that sent an email for a free steak up to $40 (!!), so last night I had an amazing filet mignon and a glass of wine for $7.50 (before tip).  I can't remember the last time I had steak, and it was delicious.

Nice! And happy birthday, Bio! Hopefully all the house/work stuff works out to be a nice bday present :) 

Not awesome that it's so expensive, but what a great idea for folks with Parkinson's and other things that cause hand tremors:

https://www.liftware.com/

Nice! And happy birthday, Bio! Hopefully all the house/work stuff works out to be a nice bday present :)

Thanks!  (c:  Spent last weekend in Seattle around Mt. Rainier and flying back East for my dad's birthday tomorrow, so today is my Friday.  :)

Edited by biodork

strictly speaking, it's not the hair that's awesome, but the amount of it, innit?

Stahp. Please.

Nice.

When I see that cut of meat written, I can't help but hear it pronounced as Kathy Bates' character in Misery would have said it -- fill-it mig nahn.

Edited by That Aud Smell

Stahp. Please.

Nice.

When I see that cut of meat written, I can't help but hear it pronounced as Kathy Bates' character in Misery would have said it -- fill-it mig nahn.

:lol: I heard far too many people say it that way when I used to work as a waitress at a steak house.  Embarrassing (for them).

Stahp. Please.

Nice.

Wait... she didn't say that? I know she said something.

We'll see. It mostly depends on my ability to have less than 26 hours worth of ###### to do each day.

There are 24 house to be used in each day, you're only 2 behind. Suck it up! :p

Glad your back, hope you can stay.