GDT: Sabres @ Leafs 1/10/12 7PM

thesportsbuff

I'm sorry, but I know Rayzor and the crew are looking for reasons not to get on Miller, but if he is up that goal doesn't go in. Why was he down, he had a D man on the interior and a guy coming in on the backhand, there's no way for a deke, just a soft goal over his upstretched mitt again...even if Kaleta's stick deflected it.

I like Miller a lot, but this has gotten to a point where unless the goaltending improves, there is no way this team makes the playoffs.

Sucky forwards can't back check allowing Sabres D to step up. They seem to just quit skating on other team offensive rushes. McNabbs step makes sense if you can depend on the forward to back check, but he is being neutred by their laziness...

It's not so much that they quit skating as it is they are just skating in a much more relaxed style now that the pressure of expextatiions is lower.

Seriously, I think your point is spot on. Rookie or not, McNabb should tell his forwards something between periods. It's not like he'd be stepping on anybody's leadership toes if he does.

GO SABRES!!!

I'm sorry, but I know Rayzor and the crew are looking for reasons not to get on Miller, but if he is up that goal doesn't go in. Why was he down, he had a D man on the interior and a guy coming in on the backhand, there's no way for a deke, just a soft goal over his upstretched mitt again...even if Kaleta's stick deflected it.

I like Miller a lot, but this has gotten to a point where unless the goaltending improves, there is no way this team makes the playoffs.

Miller has to be better, period. But on that play it wasn't even a Dman on the interior, if I'm not mistaken it was Kaleta!! Where the f&ck is our D?!?!?!?! That break came on a simple break in on us, it wasn't even a turnover for a change. Our defense is just pathetic.

Miller has to be better, period. But on that play it wasn't even a Dman on the interior, if I'm not mistaken it was Kaleta!! Where the f&ck is our D?!?!?!?! That break came on a simple break in on us, it wasn't even a turnover for a change. Our defense is just pathetic.

Not looking good for those bragging rights so far. Hope you don't end up losing your shirt tonight.

GO SABRES!!!

Archived