GDT: Sabres @ Leafs 1/10/12 7PM

thesportsbuff

Yeah, it's high time Ron Rolston was named coach. You know so that we can be just like the Penguins when they promoted their own previously obscure AHL coach.

If Lindy were smart, he'd do himself a favor and resign from this lazy group of underachievers.

GO SABRES!!!

K-9, so you think Lindy plays no part in this team's problems...

K-9, so you think Lindy plays no part in this team's problems...

I'm sure he does. I'm also positive he doesn't coach this kind of hockey, either. I'm also sure he never played that way, either. I think he's beyond reaming them a new one in the locker room between periods. And I'm also sure he should do himself a favor and take a year off to recharge and then take his pick of whatever available jobs are there when he returns. I hope he gets a group that isn't afraid to play the puck possession game that he desires. Of course he'll need guys who actually DESIRE THE FU*KING PUCK to make that work. You know, like the guys we had just a few short years ago BEFORE Lindy all of a sudden forgot how to coach.

GO SABRES!!!

Because apparently any time you go a game or two without scoring a goal you are put on a line with McCormick and Ellis-- and if you don't produce in THAT role, you're sent down to the AHL. :doh:

Well, there's that and being a liability in your own zone which he was for a few games there. But I think DeLuca made the point about cap constraints above.

GO SABRES!!!

I'm sure he does. I'm also positive he doesn't coach this kind of hockey, either. I'm also sure he never played that way, either. I think he's beyond reaming them a new one in the locker room between periods. And I'm also sure he should do himself a favor and take a year off to recharge and then take his pick of whatever available jobs are there when he returns. I hope he gets a group that isn't afraid to play the puck possession game that he desires. Of course he'll need guys who actually DESIRE THE FU*KING PUCK to make that work. You know, like the guys we had just a few short years ago BEFORE Lindy all of a suddend forgot how to coachs.

GO SABRES!!!

Well, I agree that we need different players but we can't ship'em all out...

Archived