GDT: Sabres @ Leafs 1/10/12 7PM

thesportsbuff

All kidding aside, the Leafs have left the Sabres in this game by not adding to their lead in the second.

yupp. Pretty sad.

No.....have you seen the Ducks since they fired their coach?

Or Carolina? Has Washington turned the page yet? yeah St Louis is the model every team that fires their coach would love to follow, but it's definitely not the norm.

What's really sad is does anyone at this point thing the Sabres will rally and win this game? It really pains me to say I don't think they can. In the past, it would seem this team would find something and rally back, however this current iteration doesn't even pull you into watching the last period. I'm almost want to watch the primary returns...well maybe not! :cry:

What's really sad is does anyone at this point thing the Sabres will rally and win this game? It really pains me to say I don't think they can. In the past, it would seem this team would find something and rally back, however this current iteration doesn't even pull you into watching the last period. I'm almost want to watch the primary returns...well maybe not! :cry:

It's the NHL. Anything can happen. The Islanders are up on the Red Wings 4-0.

Simply putting it, nope.

Even Air Canada Center seems quite tonight. Sabres bringing out the best in the fans at home AND on the road.

GO SABRES!!!

Because they aren't an exciting team to play or watch. They don't hit, they don't score and they constantly shoot the puck wide. What's there to be excited about haha. Leafs fans already know this game is in the W column

Archived