GDT: Ottawa at Buffalo 12/13/11 7:00PM

spndnchz

Both teams have just three wins in their last 10 games. After turning some heads in the first month of the season, the Senators are now a .500 club, having lost three in a row and going 1-3-2 in their last six. For the Sabres, home has not been so sweet, dropping seven of their last nine games at the First Niagara Center. Overall, Buffalo has not won back-to-back games since a four-game winning streak from Nov. 4-11.

Who's Hot: Senators forward Milan Michalek, who is tied with Toronto's Phil Kessel and Tampa Bay's Steven Stamkos for the League lead with 18 goals, has scored in five of his last seven. In addition, Jason Spezza has five assists in his last five games. Jason Pominville has points in his last three and six of his last seven (two goals, five assists).

Finally have Gamecenter set up on my roommates PS3, I was watching some of the games from this year and the HD looks AMAZING. I can not wait to see how it does live.

In my experience, live is just as good as the recorded games. Once in awhile you get some skips, but it *way* beats the CI package I was getting thru Comcast.

In my experience, live is just as good as the recorded games. Once in awhile you get some skips, but it *way* beats the CI package I was getting thru Comcast.

Thats good to hear because my computer was running it slowly but It is ten times better on the PS3, even more excited to truly watch my first Sabres HD game besides the two i caught on VS

Maybe someone can give MAG some bad egg salad or something and that MAY give Lindy a reason to sit him and put Weber in; I hate Ottawa and would love to see Weber hitting any one of them!

Did Timmy C die or something? There are an inordinate amount of people using the exact same pic for their avatar ...

and yes--MAG can go. After his take-a-dump performance on Friday, I was ready to ship him to Siberia. Weber would be a much-welcomed replacement.

Did Timmy C die or something? There are an inordinate amount of people using the exact same pic for their avatar ...

and yes--MAG can go. After his take-a-dump performance on Friday, I was ready to ship him to Siberia. Weber would be a much-welcomed replacement.

The powers that be have set him as the default avitar for any member who has / will not use their own photo.

For some reason it has not served as the motivating factor I'm sure SDS envisioned.

The powers that be have set him as the default avitar for any member who has / will not use their own photo.

For some reason it has not served as the motivating factor I'm sure SDS envisioned.

ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! that's awesome. glad i changed mine before i got timmied!

Time to brace oneself again for another night of the off-again, on-again Sabres.

Perhaps one can expect a decent effort coming of the disappointing Rangers game? In all fairness I don't think the Rangers game was all that terrible, got let down by the goal tending and couldn't finish opportunities is all. A perfect recipe for losing 1-4 at home.

Being hopelessly devoted to the Sabres I am as always super excited about tonight being game night again. I will be looking (hoping) for a few things in this game:

Continued improvement from the Adam, Leino, Kassian line.

A strong showing from Ryan Miller.

Ennis to shake off his post ankle sprain blues. I would like to see him contribute consistently, not just in very occasional flashes.

I have given up hope on Stafford ever being a consistent impact player, but he is more than welcome to start one of his streaks. Any time Drew!

And as always, I am hoping to see Robyn Regher play 60 minutes.

Maybe someone can give MAG some bad egg salad or something and that MAY give Lindy a reason to sit him and put Weber in; I hate Ottawa and would love to see Weber hitting any one of them!

MAG needs to sit just so we can see how weber does, but to tell you my opinion, I'd rather see our young guys like MAG and Weber keep playing and develop.

MAG can develop in Rochester. The way he's been playing lately, he could use the extra time to tweak his game.

MAG will become an UFA at seasons end if he doesn't play with the sabres per his contract. That is why he has not been sent down to Rochester despite poor play.

Archived