GDT: Ottawa at Buffalo 12/13/11 7:00PM

spndnchz

Does this mean MAG is sitting? Wouldn't mind Ehrhoff being sent a message either.

I don't think Ehrhoff has been that bad. I would personally like for MAG to have a couple games off. Myers played better after being sit, maybe it'll help Grags. I know he's already been sit a couple times, but I'm talking maybe a 3 or 4 game break. Maybe letting the youngins start over him will light a fire? Who knows.

Im cautiously excited for tonights game. We have been playing better even with the rangers loss, but there's something missing still. We are far from the hardest working team in hockey. I cringe every time I see a sabres roar in with a man lined up; just to stop and play stick footsie at the last second.

Ottawa has been struggling so maybe tonight will allow buffalo to get a much needed home win, hopefully the gears start turning from here.

Enroth had a bad game last outing, but I think he's entitled to having one. Miller back in tonight and hopefully returning to form. Our offense needs to pick up the pace, no more missing empty nets and glorious opportunities please

LET'S GO BLUE AND GOLD!!!!

So with the various guys returning and other news items today, will it be:

Chewy-Vanek-Pommer

Roy-Stafford-Ennis

Adam-Leino-Kassian

Gaustad-Kaleta-McCormick

Regher-Sekera

Ehrhoff-Leopold

McNabb-Weber

??

Will Kaleta be playing, last I heard this morning, Lindy sounded pretty doubtful that he'd dress ? I can't say this often, but I like these line combos, I'd really like to see the Roy line start burying some of their chances, I thought that was the most potent line against the Rags.

That's a healthy dose of toughness! Do we have an extra D-man, or does this mean McNabb hasn't been sent down, not necessarily that he will dress?

This could be a good thing, I was just listening to WGR and Razor said he expects something to happen tonight and went to say something about bounties being placed, when asked if he was serious, he told those guys (MS & BD) to check their messages. Sens have some tough guys. Maybe a bounty on Neil ?

This could be a good thing, I was just listening to WGR and Razor said he expects something to happen tonight and went to say something about bounties being placed, when asked if he was serious, he told those guys (MS & BD) to check their messages. Sens have some tough guys. Maybe a bounty on Neil ?

The only time extra toughness isn't a good thing is when it's a great thing. Or an amazing thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HbehN1LET8

I hope Miller stands tall tonight. I feel that he doesn't always fair well against the Sens. I also hope our offense and PP stand tall, too. They both don't always fair well from one game to the next.

I also hope they pepper Anderson...he has been struggling as of late. Shooting at all times might help some of our struggling players :)

Archived