Alexander Semin to Buffalo Rumor per Ecklund

freester

i just bashed my head against the desk and now people are staring at me... :wallbash:

I am an idiot for doing this but this thread is dead anyways...

Heres the trade people:

Roy to NYR for Dubinsky (may have to toss in a pick idk)

Sekera and Stafford plus a 2nd or 1st idc at this point, to Colorado for Stastny

The money works and everything so there ya go, 2 centers come in and we ditch roy, stafford, and Sekera and I gotta say I like 2 of the 3 of them but they probably have the most trade value.... o these are rated E4 I have a source... people have been talking... more to come...

Heres the trade people:

Sekera and Stafford plus a 2nd or 1st idc at this point, to Colorado for Stastny

The money works and everything so there ya go, 2 centers come in and we ditch roy, stafford, and Sekera and I gotta say I like 2 of the 3 of them but they probably have the most trade value.... o these are rated E4 I have a source... people have been talking... more to come...

There is NFW either the Rangers or Colorado would make these trades. Read SDS' thread before you post this nonsense.

Admittedly I know next to nothing about Semin. I do know that semin can get you into trouble if used in the wrong situation. If Lindy were to move semin around like he's been known to do it could get real messy. I mean in certain scenarios it might be good for Lindy to have semin in the bank to throw out there when we're down. I would prefer semin was more of an in your face piece to our puzzle. Semin might just get us over the hump but I'm sceptical.

i just bashed my head against the desk and now people are staring at me... :wallbash:

Heres the trade people:

dude... just... ugh... :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :doh:

dude... just... ugh... :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :doh:

you fail as well love it. NEWS FLASH! THAT TRADE IS A JOKE AT ECKLUND!!!! ITS THE EXACT TYPE OF BS HE WOULD SAY HENCE THE E4 REFERENCE IN THE POST!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH THE STUPID PEOPLE ARE COMING THE STUPID PEOPLE ARE COMING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :doh: :wallbash: :wallbash: :doh:

you fail as well love it. NEWS FLASH! THAT TRADE IS A JOKE AT ECKLUND!!!! ITS THE EXACT TYPE OF BS HE WOULD SAY HENCE THE E4 REFERENCE IN THE POST!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH THE STUPID PEOPLE ARE COMING THE STUPID PEOPLE ARE COMING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :doh: :wallbash: :wallbash: :doh:

lol. sorry, it just sounds eerily similar to the other five billion ridiculous trade ideas you've offered up over the last several months. also... do we "fail" for not detecting your sarcasm, or did you just "fail" at expressing that sarcasm?

lets just say I dont think the sabres have the balls to pull of a major trade for something that would actually help us and I guess i fail because I would love to see Dubinsky or Staal or Stastny in a sabres uniform but I wont. The best part is people are like OO yea that Semin guy who has played like absolute crap for the past two years we should get him.... shoot me.

lets just say I dont think the sabres have the balls to pull of a major trade for something that would actually help us and I guess i fail because I would love to see Dubinsky or Staal or Stastny in a sabres uniform but I wont. The best part is people are like OO yea that Semin guy who has played like absolute crap for the past two years we should get him.... shoot me.

actually the majority of the "core" posters here have, in the past, rejected the idea of acquiring Semin. No work ethic, soft, probably only lasted in Washington so long because of his Russian ties... the word "enigma" comes up a lot. Someone even once mentioned that Semin "hates" Buffalo, but I don't remember who said it or where they got their info.

but so... i don't get it... kinda sounds like you weren't being sarcastic after all

actually the majority of the "core" posters here have, in the past, rejected the idea of acquiring Semin. No work ethic, soft, probably only lasted in Washington so long because of his Russian ties... the word "enigma" comes up a lot. Someone even once mentioned that Semin "hates" Buffalo, but I don't remember who said it or where they got their info.

but so... i don't get it... kinda sounds like you weren't being sarcastic after all

You mean Semin doesn't want to play in Buffalo? Hockey heaven? Egads. Like you said,why would we want him anyways? Imo he's already quit on one coach.

Semin is a cancer and I want him nowhere near this team (despite his obvious skill set). I also commend the guy starting this thread....it takes a hole lot of a cahoonas to start a thread referencing an Ecklund rumour. I thought he'd be lit up like a Christmas tree for it. Good on everyone for keeping it somewhat civil lol.

Heres the trade people:

What is with this Stastny obsession.

The kid just bought a ranch outside of Denver, he isn't going anywhere.

Archived