GDT: Sabres vs. Capitals 11/26/11 - 7 PM

NowDoYouBelieve

I like Kassian throwing shoulders....maybe he will get fiesty if the game is in hand.

This IS fiesty for the NHL Zack. Maybe Ruff has relaxed his grip on the leash.

Luuuuuuuuuke Adam. He's dug himself out of the hole he's been in. Who is he on a line with today?

He was never pegged as being a physical defenseman.. he isn't here to hit. And more importantly he doesn't have the frame to really "lay anyone out."

I agree and disagree. No he isn't pegged as one, but he still needs to hit once in a while especially in the corners. Hitting is as much an attitude as anything else... eg. Gerbe.

So, let's analyze what we're seeing here:

Are the kids so green that they're unable to do anything else but play "the system" to a "T"?

Are the kids so green that they're not necessarily playing "the system" but, rather, are just playing?

Is it that "the system" works well against a team like the Caps?

Is it that the kids are hungry and are putting in the effort?

So what has happened to OV's game? In the past he was a one-man wrecking ball.. He's been practically invisible tonight. Suspect he will be heard from before this is over. Need one more goal..

This article was on GR today:

http://wgr550.com/pages/11548216.php?contentType=4&contentId=9430151

Sounds oddly similar to a few years back when Vanek was in Ruff's doghouse. That may end badly for Boudreau if the Caps don't turn their season around.

So, let's analyze what we're seeing here:

Are the kids so green that they're unable to do anything else but play "the system" to a "T"?

Are the kids so green that they're not necessarily playing "the system" but, rather, are just playing?

Is it that "the system" works well against a team like the Caps?

Is it that the kids are hungry and are putting in the effort?

I'll go with the kids are hungry and are putting in the effort

Archived