GDT: Sabres vs. Capitals 11/26/11 - 7 PM

NowDoYouBelieve

Here are my lines for tonight.

Vanek Adam Pominville - It worked. Put it back.

Hecht Leino Roy - Leino's a setup man, Roy's a finisher, Hecht will make up the defensive deficiencies.

Gerbe Gaustad Stafford - Staff needs to learn himself some hustle.

Kassian Ellis Tropp - Get some chemistry time so they can go back and own the A.

ROCK'EM SABRES!!!!

Hecht Leino Roy - Leino's a setup man, Roy's a finisher, Hecht will make up the defensive deficiencies.

Kassian Ellis Tropp - Get some chemistry time so they can go back and own the A.

ROCK'EM SABRES!!!!

If the Sabres absolutely have to dress Stafford, I'm fine with these.

As I normally do, I'll be sure to watch the game tonight, but I'm not expecting much from the Sabres. Too many injuries and a lack of a "want" the puck attitude. Semin is starting to turn it on and I can see Ovechkin get things going tonight as well. 4-1 Washington.

ROCK'EM SABRES!!!!

Is there a website that makes this stuff up about Leino? Leino is not a setup man. He's not a center. He a third or fourth line winger with little offensive ability and zero grit or toughness. There is no reason he should be in the lineup over Foligno or whomever is next in line in the ROC.

Is there a website that makes this stuff up about Leino? Leino is not a setup man. He's not a center. He a third or fourth line winger with little offensive ability and zero grit or toughness. There is no reason he should be in the lineup over Foligno or whomever is next in line in the ROC.

Why, yes. Yes there is.

Not sure I'll watch tonight. The caps are just as dysfunctional right now and even if this team pulled off a win there wouldn't be much satisfaction in that. I see Ovechkin breaking out tonight and having a big game production wise as the coach will see an opportunity against our team to let his star loose. If I do watch it'll be to see the young guys because for me the future can't come soon enough. I'd prefer they turn over the roster to watching what we've been witnessing. GO SABRES!

Hoping the team that is currently five points out of first in the East shows up as opposed to the one that is currently out of the playoffs.

Lots of time left and injuries certainly have played a role, but I don't see this team getting better at anything. It looks like the same team when we had a cheap owner in town. Awful lot of money tied up for an awfully long time to not be concerned.

I don't need a website to tell me what to think. I see with my own eyes what he could be given the right linemate. We all know this team isn't full of world beaters but they could be better than they are now.

I don't need a website to tell me what to think. I see with my own eyes what he could be given the right linemate. We all know this team isn't full of world beaters but they could be better than they are now.

Unless Leino makes spectacular plays every time I get up to take a piss, I can't imagine what you have seen in this teams 22 games that would give you the impression Leino can be anything more than what he has been.

Unless Leino makes spectacular plays every time I get up to take a piss, I can't imagine what you have seen in this teams 22 games that would give you the impression Leino can be anything more than what he has been.

I keep waiting for his breakthrough game...Right now, he just blends in perfectly with the other underachievers unfortunately.

If it never comes, who made the call on signing him? Regier, Ruff, elsewhere?

I look at it this way. I see Leino floating around as if he doesn't care or is dissatisfied with the situation in general. He's yet to really show us anything to sway my view of him as a player. Stafford is in a slump however I know what Stafford is capable of because of his previous performances on THIS team. Leino has yet to prove anything in regards to his scoring or play making ability. Therefore my attempt of waiting for his breakthrough game is all but gone.

The only forward I see that got little ice time towards the end of the 3rd is Leino.

Both Foligno and Stuart are L.

I'd like to see Foligno-Adam-Kassian.

If Foligno is also called up along with Big Mac I'll watch this game. I'd love to see the above mentioned line reunited.

Archived