GDT: Sabres vs. Capitals 11/26/11 - 7 PM

NowDoYouBelieve

I think I have figured out the problem. Whenever we are in a slump we need to call up some Amerks. They play well and show the regulars that they are replaceable. They then realize that on most other teams they would all (except Vanek and Pommers)be on the third line or fourth. This equals better play in order to keep their current jobs. Any thoughts?

Given how discerning you are, why would anyone give us anything good for our "garbage." Are you assuming other teams' GMs are stupid? Or is Regier so shrewd that he can get the necessary pieces for a Stanley Cup with soft useless players?

Miller has value around the league. It might be a little less than it was because of the concussion issues, still some value there though.

I don't seem to recall suggesting Regier trade away the "garbage." Maybe because I know there is little to no value there. Some because of play and others because of contract status. The value lies in Miller, Vanek, Roy and the young kids.

Harry Neal needs to retire...did he watch the game yesterday?

Nice play by Kassian though.

and If Erhoff wants to yell at someone it should be Gragnani. He was asleep at the Blue line and made a lousy effort.

i like harry's voice...i just don'y like the words that come out of his mouth....

rob ray makes the best comments.

Archived