Buffalo vs. Boston (11/23/2011), 7:00pm

Corp000085

Jack Edwards couldn't find his pie hole with a flashlight and a grid map... What a joke for an announcer. They guy who should be suspended is the clown third man in I think 67 on the Bruins who was throwing cross checks. But regardless good pile up and an lot of fun.

Regier and Chara, whew as tough as Regier is I am sure he is glad he hit the ice.

OMG - I can't believe I have to listen to Jack F'ing Edwards the rest of the night.

Did he really just say don't "tap the bear?" Really? He had a real job saying things like this?

It's really stunning. There are homers and then there is Jack Edwards, who is beyond a homer. It is like he's watching a different game... he actually said Goose should be suspended right there... for throwing a check???

we can't win this.

Good on Regehr to face Chara.

We don't have to. All we have to do is make them miserable for messing with us and that's enough to make them think twice.

You don't actually have to beat up the entire league. You just have to make sure the entire league hates playing against you.

It's really stunning. There are homers and then there is Jack Edwards, who is beyond a homer. It is like he's watching a different game... he actually said Goose should be suspended right there... for throwing a check???

He said it was from behind, it was side shoulder to shoulder contact, lol

Archived