Buffalo vs. Boston (11/23/2011), 7:00pm

Corp000085

I think they already know that. They just can't sustain it. 1 period and they already lost 2 players.

Ok Boyes' injury was not a result of "physical play". Seidenburg landed on his ankle. Other than that injury, which we haven't even been updated on yet, who else are you referring to?

Ok Boyes' injury was not a result of "physical play". Seidenburg landed on his ankle. Other than that injury, which we haven't even been updated on yet, who else are you referring to?

He must have mistakenly thought Kaleta started the game or someone else would have commented on this.

No, they just need to start playing hard again. We know they can play that way, now. There is no excuse for the Lindy Ruff-style effete hockey.

No doubt Ruff said during the intermission, "okay, you made your point, boys, now let's get back to MY system..."

No, they just need to start playing hard again. We know they can play that way, now. There is no excuse for the Lindy Ruff-style effete hockey.

No doubt Ruff said during the intermission, "okay, you made your point, boys, now let's get back to MY system..."

Son of PA is born. :clapping:

Archived