GDT: Coyotes at Sabres 11/19/2011, 7:00 PM

nfreeman

For a game that will mean far more to the fans than it will to the team.

This is true.

Yet, without the fans, there wouldn't be a team!

I know theres still 60+ games left, but I'd like to see a little redemption (although I'm skeptical that I'll see that Weds).

It would be helpful for the team to start winning at home. 10 of the next 12 are at home, I think...

When we beat Boston Wednesday, everyone will take back what is being said in the previous 25 or so posts.

I won't. This team has not shown a solid 60 minute effort in back to back games this season and beating Boston does not change that. Beating 1 team, on 1 night does not mean you have suddenly found the ability to flourish and dominate. Your statement is false.

Enroth kept them in the game and gave them a chance to win.

You sir, just ruined every single last shred of credibility you had as a poster. If that was Miller in net, you would have tore right into him for letting in those two softies in the second period. Enroth played an okay game, but your fanboyism is showing.

You sir, just ruined every single last shred of credibility you had as a poster. If that was Miller in net, you would have tore right into him for letting in those two softies in the second period. Enroth played an okay game, but your fanboyism is showing.

I agree with you, on this one, terrible double standard.....But I support both goalies because its never easy being a goalie, IMO........ :beer:

I won't. This team has not shown a solid 60 minute effort in back to back games this season and beating Boston does not change that. Beating 1 team, on 1 night does not mean you have suddenly found the ability to flourish and dominate. Your statement is false.

:clapping: it is mandatory that any fan over 30 have a complete physical before watching the Boston game.

No, it was sarcastic. Enroth had a bad game, let in softies, but I felt like acting like Millers groupies when he lets in bad goals and blaming everything from the paint under the ice to the wind currents from the air conditioner.

Archived