GDT: Coyotes at Sabres 11/19/2011, 7:00 PM

nfreeman

This is frustrating, we see how were capable of playing in the first. Then follow it up with this crap. Can we play a freaking full 60 minutes ever?!?! Idk if it's the coach, the players, its Prolly the fans fault :/ this is a game we can win, let's see if we can string 20 min together in the 3rd and redeem ourselves

This is frustrating, we see how were capable of playing in the first. Then follow it up with this crap. Can we play a freaking full 60 minutes ever?!?! Idk if it's the coach, the players, its Prolly the fans fault :/ this is a game we can win, let's see if we can string 20 min together in the 3rd and redeem ourselves

Damn fans. :angry:

Its not that the team stinks at home, its mostly that the goaltending is way worse on home ice.

Both Goalies have really been hung out a lot by the skaters, I know that they have to come up with the "big saves" every now and then, but the open men and the odd man rushes have to decrease.

They look pretty fatigued. I can't really blame them after 4 games in 6 nights. Keep the shifts shorter, simplify the game, and crowd the net and I think they can even it up. Smith has made some nice stops but has looked a but sloppy and is allowing some juicy rebounds.

Agreed. Time and time again over the years, we dominate and then come up short of winning. I do not understand. I hope we come back with a vengenance for the last twenty. I am sure Enroth wants the last goal back, so I hope the boys go out and get it for him.

I am rooting for Boyes to finally put the biscuit in the basket, but I can't lie, I do not care who scores! We need a home W!

could this have something to do with changes the dogs made between period one and two :blink:

if the Sabres are going to tie this it will be with the 3 and 4 lines where the dogs do not match up

or on the pp

nice toe save by Roth on the breakaway..too bad Sekera had to take the penalty

As much of a Stafford lover that I am, he must have tunnel vision based on the last two plays that he had. "I'll just backhand it to 3 of the phoenix players"

On a personal note, I think a team with two words in it that are the worst things to spell and think you did something wrong when you spelled them is just cruel.

Phoenix

Coyotes

:thumbdown:

As much of a Stafford lover that I am, he must have tunnel vision based on the last two plays that he had. "I'll just backhand it to 3 of the phoenix players"

On a personal note, I think a team with two words in it that are the worst things to spell and think you did something wrong when you spelled them is just cruel.

Phoenix

Coyotes

"the dogs"

Archived