Does This Team Not Care About Enroth Anymore?

That Aud Smell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAl7wkBJ7vA

nothing. they did nothing after cole ran him.

:rolleyes:

I'm hoping this is sarcastic. Overtime. A chance at what should be an automatic goal on the 4 on 3. However, as we witnessed, and I maintain, we are the absolute worst 4 on 3 team in hockey. Though, Montreal looks like they may give us a good run.

I'm hoping this is sarcastic. Overtime. A chance at what should be an automatic goal on the 4 on 3. However, as we witnessed, and I maintain, we are the absolute worst 4 on 3 team in hockey. Though, Montreal looks like they may give us a good run.

Pominville yelled at him.

nothing. they did nothing after cole ran him.

:rolleyes:

Seriously, Aud? You've got what, 2000 posts on me and you make a thread like this? It's unbelievable. Everyone on this forum sees you as some smart, eloquent, well-thought out poster. I respected you for how you wrote. That was gutless. Gutless piece of {feces}.

Does anybody else think that Enroth took a dive? The physical reaction seems entirely disproportionate to the contact.

I think he totally sold it. I wouldn't call it a dive, but he knew Cole was coming way too close tot he paint, and he went down. Given the hoopla surrounding the Miller/Lucic incident, it was a brillant move by Enroth, giving the Sabres a legit chance to win on the PP in OT.

The results of the 4 on 3 PP aside, how sad is it that the big free agent signing on the point, the guy who's supposed to quarterback the power play, isn't out there? What's happened to Ehrhoff?

No, this team is gutless, heartless and does not care about anything at all :wallbash: :wallbash:

Yet Goose said in the post game on versus when asked about the mashing of Miller with no response from the team.. 'we learned from it, and it will never happen again!' Really Paul? Never again, eh? I mean I realize it was OT, but 'cmon.. WTF?!?!

Seriously, Aud? You've got what, 2000 posts on me and you make a thread like this? It's unbelievable. Everyone on this forum sees you as some smart, eloquent, well-thought out poster. I respected you for how you wrote. That was gutless. Gutless piece of {feces}.

I almost wrote a "settle down" post and then realized what was going on here. Nicely done.

I am a bit of a fragile little child.

Yet Goose said in the post game on versus when asked about the mashing of Miller with no response from the team.. 'we learned from it, and it will never happen again!' Really Paul? Never again, eh? I mean I realize it was OT, but 'cmon.. WTF?!?!

You do not go after Cole on that play. The end.

I do love the different tones of sarcasm in this thread. On a serious note, while I was disgusted on Saturday vs. the Bruins, the response was correct last night. What are the odds Cole was trying to get the Sabres to react and possibly rack up a few penalties there giving Montreal a PP in overtime?

Like you said, I have 2000 posts on you and that's probably why you might have taken my post the way you did. Obviously you felt like you needed to post a reply and say what you said. For me, it's in one ear and out the other. I just move on and focus on what I need to do to continue to help this board be successful.

It's obviously unfortunate you got hurt by that post.

Like you said, I have 2000 posts on you and that's probably why you might have taken my post the way you did. Obviously you felt like you needed to post a reply and say what you said. For me, it's in one ear and out the other. I just move on and focus on what I need to do to continue to help this board be successful.

It's obviously unfortunate you got hurt by that post.

Well played :-D.

Archived