Does This Team Not Care About Enroth Anymore?

That Aud Smell

I knew this would be posted here in a super-overreactive style...the 2 hits are completely different. Lucic was a planned run while barrelling down on Miller, the second was a player skating through a goal crease that happens what like 10 times a game? This time he happened to make contact with the goalie and he went down. Big deal. I am pretty sure unless Cole is a moron that he did not intend to hit Enroth and give the Sabres a 4 on 3 PP in the first 20 seconds of OT...

Sabres did exactly what they should have done...nothing and make sure they still had a 4 on 3 PP to try and win the game...

Let's stop seeing every time a goalie gets touched as as the team needing to have all 5 guys jump the other team's player. That being said, the Lucic hit on Miller was DEFINITELY one of those times...

Milan's English vocabulary consists of:

Oooh oooh

and Me Like!

Now, now ...

He was born in Canada (Vancouver, I believe), but his parents were born in Serbia (very interesting) and came to Canada. So, it is very possible that English is not his first language. I have many Serb friends here and they always teach their children to speak it first.

Archived