GDT: Senators at Sabres 11/11/11 7:30PM

spndnchz

The sens started the year decent but have slipped of late. The Sabres need to get rolling and a division rival is a good way to do that. I hope to see Leino finally produce tonight. Considering we play boston tomorrow, this team we do well to split this weekend. There really is no reason to lose to a sens team that has less depth then the plastic kiddie pools you can buy at wal-mart. Time to start shutting down our zone and making other teams fear us.

Only five posts in before the goaltending debate. Doesn't matter who goes as long as we get the 'W'.

If we were not discussing this, we would be discussing Leino and Ehrhoff... It is topic numero uno...

is anyone getting that puck signed by Gilbert Perrault for 11-11-11?

I wish. Growing up I had a poster of him on my wall next to one of Jimmy Page. Two "Gods" of my era :worthy:

Now at the age of 47 I am SO TEMPTED to drive from Ohio to Buff for the festivities tonight but, alas...kids got places to be and I have to work tomorrow :angry:

It's time for this defense to play a frustrate the excrement out of the other team type game that they are totally capable of playing. That is all I want to see. I don't care who scores, I don't care who's in net, I just want to celebrate the greatest Sabre forward ever and watch my D Kill a team (Literally and Sport Analogous).

Weber?

Wow.

So:

Miller starts vs Philly and gets yanked.

Enroth starts vs Calgary

Enroth starts vs Ottawa

Miller starts vs Winnipeg and gives up 5 goals but gets the W

Enroth starts vs Ottawa

I'm no mathematician (nor a carpenter's wife), but I think Enroth will have started 3 out of 4 and played the bulk of 4 out of 5.

And what if Enroth has a huge game tonight?

Double wow.

Wow.

So:

Miller starts vs Philly and gets yanked.

Enroth starts vs Calgary

Enroth starts vs Ottawa

Miller starts vs Winnipeg and gives up 5 goals but gets the W

Enroth starts vs Ottawa

I'm no mathematician (nor a carpenter's wife), but I think Enroth will have started 3 out of 4 and played the bulk of 4 out of 5.

And what if Enroth has a huge game tonight?

Double wow.

It means we have a new back up goal tender.

Archived