GDT: Senators at Sabres 11/11/11 7:30PM

spndnchz

Upper body, is why he was held from practice yesterday or Wednesday.

Sounded like in this article that there is nothing holding him back.

I'm a little bit concerned with Ville's comments in this artice though. I know he has been going a bit better lately but I would not say he is playing anywhere near where he needs to be or 'really well'.

Ville claims "I feel good, last five games I feel I've played really well....I feel comfortable and know extacly where I should be. I don't have to think too much. I'm happy I'm making plays. The pucks following me around a little bit. I'm having fun out there."

Wow, I would not describe his game like this at all. If he feels he's played 'really well' the last few games then that scares the h#ll out of me. :blink:

Was just coming to report this... I figured maybe they'd give Miller another chance since it really wasn't "bad goals" last game. More like "bad defense".

I think it's the right strategy. The Sabres play better on the road, and seem to step up to the better opponents. Miller getting a winner in Boston would be huge for his confidence.

Tough call. I would offer one in a trade and see what you can get.

No, my third goalie is Fleury. Since Fleury gets more starts than Miller, I can always start him while subbing the two Sabre goalies to maximize their potential. Trading for Johnson to do the same for the Penguins would take away a forward I could really use, so I'm sticking with three goalies. Some teams only have two.

Sounded like in this article that there is nothing holding him back.

I'm a little bit concerned with Ville's comments in this artice though. I know he has been going a bit better lately but I would not say he is playing anywhere near where he needs to be or 'really well'.

Ville claims "I feel good, last five games I feel I've played really well....I feel comfortable and know extacly where I should be. I don't have to think too much. I'm happy I'm making plays. The pucks following me around a little bit. I'm having fun out there."

Wow, I would not describe his game like this at all. If he feels he's played 'really well' the last few games then that scares the h#ll out of me. :blink:

I foresee a rift between him and Ruff. Both have strong personalities and if Ville says (or thinks) that he's doing just fine while Ruff disagrees and acts accordingly, there will be fireworks. I'm not sure Ville has the personality to fit into Ruff's vision of the Sabre team.

I think this is the best mindset for all Sabres fans. Root for the team success and let the cards fall where they may.

I think this mindset will help a lot - get the 2 points, however ugly they might be ... keep getting the wins, worry about sloppiness after the first half of the year.

I think a strong, sound D play tonight, 3-1 or 4-2 win with Regehr getting on the scoreboard.

GO SABRES!

Thanks. Already knew about it...just wondering if I should invest $10 to join up.

I'm not a paying member either, but the goalie update page is free.

ahhhhhhhhhh I haven't yet gotten TOO too hardcore about fantasy, but I've always though there should be a site like this... thanks!

I'm getting more and more obsessed with it. I have by far the most transactions in my league this year -- of course, I was in 2nd-last place after 2 weeks, so work was needed. (I must point out that I won my league last year.)

No, my third goalie is Fleury. Since Fleury gets more starts than Miller, I can always start him while subbing the two Sabre goalies to maximize their potential. Trading for Johnson to do the same for the Penguins would take away a forward I could really use, so I'm sticking with three goalies. Some teams only have two.

I just dropped Brodeur and going with 2 for 1st time.

I'm hoping to see someone in Gonchars grill tonight.

There has to be an early conversation about his swing at Vaneks face.

This team lacks that sort of gravitas. More like a girls team in that regard. Pick any team scoring leader , and ask yourself what would happen if ,lets say Kaleta, puts a stick in their guys grill.

Archived