GDT: Senators at Sabres 11/11/11 7:30PM

spndnchz

Miller and Enroth have split every back-to-back this season except for Europe. Enroth was good against Ottawa last week, so he gets the start. Miller will start tomorrow regardless of how tonight plays out.

he started both games last weekend...Ottawa and Calgary. I figure Miller Will start Saturday.

I think this is a calculated move to give Miller the away game of the back to backs. He has been getting some bronx cheers lately at home, and he will have a much better chance of getting his groove back on the road. The added pressure of playing at home with a not so friendly fan base ATM is not the way to gain some confidence.

By the Paddle of Ethron! :w00t:

I wish. Growing up I had a poster of him on my wall next to one of Jimmy Page. Two "Gods" of my era :worthy:

Now at the age of 47 I am SO TEMPTED to drive from Ohio to Buff for the festivities tonight but, alas...kids got places to be and I have to work tomorrow :angry:

Man. I had both on my wall too. Both were gods to me in my teenage mentality. Oh and that one of Farrah Fawcet :rolleyes: Here's to the sabres coming out with full on effort and hopefully the mental lapses have been rectified. GO SABRES!

I think it's hard to argue against this based on the history of both goaltenders.

is this history fact or opinion? :rolleyes:

I kid.

I wish I could go to the game tonight. My good friend is a Sens fan and he's going. (and his fiance is a Sabres fan :blink: ) I just want to be able to harass him there.

gotcha. that makes sense then lol. I'm in the I just want to win bandwagon now. I no longer care which goalie is in net, just as long as we win :thumbsup:

We should all be like this. I never care who is playing. I just want wins. I don't care if their feelings are hurt if they are benched.

Wow.

So:

Miller starts vs Philly and gets yanked.

Enroth starts vs Calgary

Enroth starts vs Ottawa

Miller starts vs Winnipeg and gives up 5 goals but gets the W

Enroth starts vs Ottawa

I'm no mathematician (nor a carpenter's wife), but I think Enroth will have started 3 out of 4 and played the bulk of 4 out of 5.

And what if Enroth has a huge game tonight?

Double wow.

It won't matter, LINDY's going to stick to his schedule. :blink:

I wish I could adjust my work schedules like that. I think LINDY should stop mentioning the schedule, it's sort of foolish calling it that, if he's already deviated from it 3 or 4 times, not counting tonight, if he goes with ENROTH.

We should all be like this. I never care who is playing. I just want wins. I don't care if their feelings are hurt if they are benched.

That's fine, but I have both Miller and Enroth on one of my fantasy leagues (a $ one), I can't play both, and so it's important to me. Based on what has been said here, I'm going with Enroth.

I don't care who's playing either. They are all on my team, I know all their names, Lindy can mix and match all he wants. I'll cheer when they win and cuss when they don't.

All I want is for the BUFFALO SABRES to win, whomever gets it done :thumbsup:

If Enroth starts buffalo will win by one goal courtesy of an awesome save from him. If Miller starts buffalo will lose by one goal courtesy of a bad goal that Miller will allow in the game

I dont want to sound like all of the other miller bashers, but this is tending to happen quite often so far this young season..

Archived