GDT: Winnipeg at Buffalo 11/8/11 7:00PM

nfreeman

I don't know if it's because I'm just really tired, but I just had to choke back tears listening to that RJ highlight reel while I was driving. In fact I still am while he's talking right now. Nope, now I'm crying. I'm an emotional wreck right now over a play by play announcer.

I'm sure you're not the only one, I had to chocke them back, the man's been around for a very long time.

I don't know if it's because I'm just really tired, but I just had to choke back tears listening to that RJ highlight reel while I was driving. In fact I still am while he's talking right now. Nope, now I'm crying. I'm an emotional wreck right now over a play by play announcer.

You are not alone! I made it through about the first two highlights and then it was tears for me too!

:thumbsup: "Over the years... I've even slept with many of you......."

Archived