GDT: Flyers at Sabres 11/2/11 7:30PM

spndnchz

aahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Once again we lose at home with Miller in net. Yes we played crappy as a whole during the first half of the game, but nonetheless Enroth came in a BLANKED Philly. I just don't know what do say.

If we had ANY other coach in the league there would definitely be a goalie controversy in this organization.

I liked that we responded to the ###### start. Too bad we had the ###### start to begin with.

Enroth was gold. Vanek was Vanek. Weber was sketchy early (led to a goal) but settled down.

Tough to not convert on PPs but we did look decent on them.

Oh, and Giroux and the Flyers are dirty, bitchmade punks.

How about trading Miller and a 3rd round pick to Rangers for Lundquist....

Not that I would call for Miller being traded, but, since it appears as though he's out of touch right now, I would consider a trade if it included a center coming back the other way.

Enroth just looks completely ready to start and move forward with this team.

This team still needs more heart. My roster of players who need to leave remains the same, except for the Captain. DR better be on the phone looking for some trades because this is the same-old same-old.

This team still needs more heart. My roster of players who need to leave remains the same, except for the Captain. DR better be on the phone looking for some trades because this is the same-old same-old.

Yeah. Disappointing. Fly-boys made more changes than the Sabres and had a lot of people out with injuries and still won. I cannot get over how poorly thay started out after all of that talk about making it a difficult Barn to play in for opposing teams.

If Miller doesn't ###### the bed in the first six minutes of the game, the Sabres still lose. Miller blowing it exposed this team for what it is. A team that needs its coach to harass and push them the whole game. Lindy is going to need a sponsorship with Fishermans Friend or something.

Losing Vanek for those power plays in the 2nd hurt. I think the Sabres win if we get a goal on one of those.

Ehrhoff and Leino had good games. The whole team looks a lot better when everyone is moving their feet.

I start Enroth next game. Let Miller sit and think about things for a bit. He needs to be all star material every game. Enroth earned another game.

At the end of the night, this was a good game for my fantasy team :D

What a joke.... The Flyers are a sad pathetic excuse for a hockey team

Quite honestly, I wish the Sabres were more like thus joke of a team. Signing Talbot, drafting Couterier, trading for Schenn; I wish the Sabres were so foolish.

Right now, I'm concerned for the future of this team.

Yeah. Disappointing. Fly-boys made more changes than the Sabres and had a lot of people out with injuries and still won. I cannot get over how poorly thay started out after all of that talk about making it a difficult Barn to play in for opposing teams.

Not surprising really. They have been known for slow starts these past couple of years now, nothing really changed here.

My concern is larger (when put into context) than just a team talk.

The issue with scoring and chemistry amongst the lines.

There doesn't appear to be any type of hustle or speed on this team and what is really concerning is Lindy consistently juggling the lines, allowing no chemistry to form.

I never have and never will like the way he coaches, it just appears so counter-productive and trying to force players into the center position, where it's obvious they aren't comfortable, isn't working.

I'd like them to address this center problem as soon as possible.

Archived