Should I add an Amerks forum?

SDS

not on my account - I liked how Wildcat would post the game synopsis in a dedicated thread - made it easy to find if we wanted to read. Are you talking about a stand alone page or something that would be part of the front page - I would be opposed to anything that would clutter up the front page.

I mean like:

NHL Message Boards

or the Trading Post forum on the Forum Index page.

That would alleviate any concern over it junking up the aud club home page, but I would never go there. I like to read the occasional article if I have time, but not badly enough to go looking for it. But that's just me.

I had no problem with the way it was done last year. I know some people did, but c'mon, how hard is it to simply not read a thread if you're not interested in the topic? I do it all the time with the songs that you people can't get out of your head thread.

I also would have no problem with a pinned thread or a subforum.

I had no problem with the way it was done last year. I know some people did, but c'mon, how hard is it to simply not read a thread if you're not interested in the topic? I do it all the time with the songs that you people can't get out of your head thread.

I also would have no problem with a pinned thread or a subforum.

My biggest problem with Wildcat was that he contributed very little to this forum except to post links to his website after every game in a new thread. There was never much dialogue on his part when discussion of Sabres prospects came up here.

I'm done now. Wildcat is the message board problem of whatever NHL team Portland is now associated with. :lol:

I don't know about the thread having to be pinned as it will be brought to the top any time a game is played or there is related news about the Amerks. Forums that have numerous threads pinned drive me crazy.

The only thread that is regularly pinned is Around the NHL and on game days. One for the Amerks doesn't seem excessive to me.

My biggest problem with Wildcat was that he contributed very little to this forum except to post links to his website after every game in a new thread. There was never much dialogue on his part when discussion of Sabres prospects came up here.

I'm done now. Wildcat is the message board problem of whatever NHL team Portland is now associated with. :lol:

Actually Wildcat always posted his link into the same Portland Pirates News thread. Or did Chz always merge it into that one?

Actually Wildcat always posted his link into the same Portland Pirates News thread. Or did Chz always merge it into that one?

I don't know about last season, but in prior years, it was a new thread(with nothing more than a link to his website) every time one of the players in Portland took a ######!

Archived