[OT] Ice skate at the Aud

spndnchz

Well at least where it use to be.

It's a done deal. Extend the canal. Ice skating by this time next year.

I love this. Who needs big stores. Give me music and water and some good food.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAGK58tjz4A

This has awesome potential - now they just needs stores and restaurants and bars with access to the canal - has anyone ever skated on the Rideau Canal in Ottawa? It is cool as hell. This is far more exciting than Bass Pro shop, and I love Bass Pro shop.

This has awesome potential - now they just needs stores and restaurants and bars with access to the canal - has anyone ever skated on the Rideau Canal in Ottawa? It is cool as hell. This is far more exciting than Bass Pro shop, and I love Bass Pro shop.

I skated canal in ottawa many of times on business trips. It had great ice and many people skated to and from work as well. At night lots of vendors around and huts to stop and get hot choc etc. Something like this in buffalo would be great as long as shops are open etc.

I have and it was awesome.

"If you build it, they will come."

Archived