Sabres Intro Song

spndnchz

I love the intro from the following song and would love to hear it... darken the arena and let them take the ice to that song.

however it might be a better perfect intro for henrik lundqvist and the rangers haha

http://youtu.be/DelhLppPSxY

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

or if the sabres need a girly touch :D

http://youtu.be/s1Nw4QzHEdw

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Found the perfect Sabres intro song. Actually I thought it was perfect before because BFMV is awesome, but it fits even better now with the whole BabCOCK debacle. This song screams nothing but attitude!!! Sorry I can't attach the video straight from my phone, but here goes. If this song couldn't fire up the team, then I don't know what could. If I was stepping onto the ice hearing this, I would want to demolish whatever was in my way!! The beats of the drum are perfect for an entrance and lights could be timed perfectly to that. And they could also show players faces to the drum beat on the jumbotron over and over.

I could make this work great, so I'm sure some overpaid Sabres media dude with a Bachelors degree could do the same. I have this all figured out in my mind. I'm sure it sounds jacked up to you guys.

Edited by Claude Balls

Found the perfect Sabres intro song. Actually I thought it was perfect before because BFMV is awesome, but it fits even better now with the whole BabCOCK debacle. This song screams nothing but attitude!!! Sorry I can't attach the video straight from my phone, but here goes. If this song couldn't fire up the team, then I don't know what could. If I was stepping onto the ice hearing this, I would want to demolish whatever was in my way!! The beats of the drum are perfect for an entrance and lights could be timed perfectly to that. And they could also show players faces to the drum beat on the jumbotron over and over.

I could make this work great, so I'm sure some overpaid Sabres media dude with a Bachelors degree could do the same. I have this all figured out in my mind. I'm sure it sounds jacked up to you guys.

That would most assuredly frighten the little Chetsters and Mini-Muffins.

Ummm... No. What's wrong with having a bachelor's degree?

I think we should go with straight Avenged Sevenfold...

The song is perfect. During the opening 30 second intro on every base beat or so you can flash a replay on the jumbotron then fade it out.  During the brief interlude between intro and song you could drop the lights to black and then BAM!  Sabres on the ice.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.