F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

2 hours ago, spndnchz said:

Bump. 

it’s my second Christmas tomorrow. Had bad fall, complete with concussion the weekend before Christmas. Slept for 3 days straight. 

Now I get to wrap presents. 🍩

Glad you are feeling better.

Tomorrow is New Years Day for Orthodox Christians, so there is that.

3 hours ago, spndnchz said:

Bump. 

it’s my second Christmas tomorrow. Had bad fall, complete with concussion the weekend before Christmas. Slept for 3 days straight. 

Now I get to wrap presents. 🍩

You’ve had a couple of rough patches. Hopefully that concussion doesn’t include long term symptoms.

1 hour ago, Weave said:

You’ve had a couple of rough patches. Hopefully that concussion doesn’t include long term symptoms.

Thanks for the well-wishes everyone. This will be my fifth concussion. So I’ve learned how to deal with it. Just don’t be on the computer or watching TV or have the music load for the first week. Second week just try to bring yourself up to speed and now that I’m in my third week, I am slowly getting back into my usual rhythm. 

chz will be fine

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SwampD said:

Getting ready to head to a beautiful sunny day on the mountain.

Just hope it doesn’t ice up too much once the sun goes down.

Got 20 runs in yesterday and the snow was not half bad. Enjoy it! 

Finishing packing up today for my flight to the Phillipines early Sunday morning. Gonna get my scuba diving back on, it's been too long. 

• Like (+1) 1

No work today. Heading up to Vermont for the weekend with family. Hope it’s snow and not rain tomorrow, although, I don’t really care either way. I use my Duluth Trading Co rain gear to snowboard in. If I bought the same stuff in a ski shop, it would have been double the price. The only thing I don’t get is a powder skirt, but, it’s the east. How often am I going to need that?!

Just getting out of Jersey will be worth it. 😂

Edited by SwampD
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1