Lindy Ruff

Rico4Hall12

With all due respect to EVERYONE involved a debate is fun, but this is turning into a war, and they're no good for anyone.

The original question was how Lindy is viewed, and from what I can tell his viewed with respect throughout the league, he is the longest tenured coach after all.

Me too.

Well, I agree with this, but it does depend on who you ask.

In a sense they are the anticipated revenues that the town would get from property taxes if they were assessing the property at market value.

The 5.5 million tax incentive program ...is a funky way of saying, we aren't going to start collect property tax until a few years after this gets off the ground. The 5.5 million is only the estimated value of the property once it is improved. Which it isn't yet.

So it is not tax money as much as it is suspension of the tax levy on something that is yet to exist.

If I understand correctly.

In a sense they are the anticipated revenues that the town would get from property taxes if they were assessing the property at market value.

The 5.5 million tax incentive program ...is a funky way of saying, we aren't going to start collect property tax until a few years after this gets off the ground. The 5.5 million is only the estimated value of the property once it is improved. Which it isn't yet.

So it is not tax money as much as it is suspension of the tax levy on something that is yet to exist.

If I understand correctly.

Usually its some type of suspension of taxes on the improvements to the property.

So if people don't agree with you they are morons? F u and f off. You claiming something exists or doesn't exist over and over again doesn't make it so. The fact that no one sees what you see, despite the width and breadth of opinions, personalities, educational backgrounds and life experiences on this board, should be a huge red flag to you.

Debate is impossible with someone who doesn't deal in facts.

Piss off, I'm done with you.

Would you like some cranberry sauce over there?

Wow. You really know how to turn things inside out. The hockey rink was the number one thing Kaleta wanted to do from the beginning of his HITS foundation. He bought the land years ago. But yet you want to make it seem like he's stealing chemo treatments from 3 yr olds. f off.

You are correct.

Yet on the website that was a one sentence paragraph burried 3/4 down the page. Programs were listed as Roswell and Cradle Beach, all the pictures show children with cancer, and donations are taken.

I didn't bring it up. Someone else did. I just find it humorous nobody sees any potential conflicts of interest. Well, there was one poster who banged it dead on, but I don't see him post much.

It's pretty much devolved to pure trolling across a wide variety of topics...again. This is what I was trying to say a couple of months ago: dude, if you just want to rile people up, can you do it elsewhere?

There, I put it more nicely this time.

I appreciate that.

The only time I like riling people up is when they suspend reality and defend the administration at all costs. Even then it is cordial. My snarky comments are always directed at the subject matter at hand...not the poster. That is, until a poster directs attacks at me.

I am just letting this play out. There is no way I will last the season here. If I want to overdose on sugar, I'll go eat some Samoas.

I just like finding the answers to problems. Most people take the denial route since it is much easier. Even I can't deny now that I am not an asset to the community.

Happy birthday and oral? Refresh your memory?

Obviously...you are serious about Kaleta's corruption - Lindy's predatory behaviour, and Sekera at some level.

Ahh....yes....when a few dozen people showed up to the arena and called the news to be there when they sung happy birthday to Pegula.

Alright, I'm sorry if a family member was there. I was making a social commentary, that's all.

I find the Kaleta foundation misleading. I would have no idea about it except Chz posted the article. I just commented that the whole deal is loaded with conflicts of interest. Does that mean they are up to no good? Not at all. But to a rational observer with a HS education...you can see where there is plenty of possibility of wrongdoing beyond the norm.

Lindy...yes, I think that he does not like to be challenged by strong personalities and will try and win the favor of weaker psychied players and breaks down those on the border to mold them into his systemic ideal. You want control of your wife? Break her down until she loses her self-identity and self-esteem and views you as her purpose and looks to you for everything. There is a difference between saying someone is a sexual predator, and someone who uses predatory psychological behavior and tactics. In Lindy's case, I saw passive-aggressive actions in that small clip, and given the history of this team, the personalities he reveres and coddles, and the regression or departure of almost all strong personalities......NO.....I didn't get all fuzzy inside watching that video.

Sekera....my least favorite player on the ice. Maybe it isn't fair of me to single him out on the social front. I will give you that.

You are right X. I am crude at times. I always tried to do it in the name of entertainment. It's clear I make too many people upset, so it isn't worth it anymore to kill my boredom or sharpen my chops.

You are correct.

Yet on the website that was a one sentence paragraph burried 3/4 down the page. Programs were listed as Roswell and Cradle Beach, all the pictures show children with cancer, and donations are taken.

I didn't bring it up. Someone else did. I just find it humorous nobody sees any potential conflicts of interest. Well, there was one poster who banged it dead on, but I don't see him post much.

That article clearly states the project is "jointly funded through private funds raised by Two 19 Sports and Patrick Kaleta’s HITS Foundation" and will be built by his uncle.

Anyone who reads that and thinks that their money isnt going to be used to pay his uncle has issues.

Also its not a conflict of interest for a foundation to pay a relative to perform work. Indeed, a proposed rink in clarence was set at $8million, and that would be after a bidding process, which Kaleta is not required to follow.

Also with the HITS website, your interpretation of it is suspending reality. His foundation clearly states their goal "is assisting in funding and operating a new sports complex in the

Southern Tier"

The reason cancer patients and Cradle Beach are mentioned is to allow "recipients to participate in activities that would otherwise be unavailable to them" ie kids with cancer.

Cradle beach and Roswell are listed as partners.

I know though, the guy who won a community service award in the AHL, and who donates time to raise funds for cancer patients, is just a scumbag looking for a secret deal to line his uncle's pockets and screw kids. I'm surprised you havent asked for his birth certificate.

You may be right though, such off the mark and wholly unsupported statements you make aren't an asset to this Sabres community. Many posters get into disagreements over the quality of players, personnel moves etc, but others insist on smug diatribes aimed only at making yourself sound above the fray while simultaneously bringing down other members and the board.

Yet you seem to revel in this type of behavior. You dramatically said you were leaving the board, yet fulfilling your role you returned and engaged in the same type of behavior that many chastised you for prior.

You are correct.

Your so full of ######. Anyone with a finger to click a mouse can see you're wrong. My utter disdain for your attitude and opinion on the subject of Kaleta and his HITS Foundation makes me want to throw up.

A hockey player from this community that gives back. An advocate for Roswell, spokesperson for Cradle Beach camp, and trying to raise money to assist under-served communities, low-income families, and special needs individuals.

Yeah, that's a person we should all pile on and criticize.

Pathetic.

... It's clear I make too many people upset, so it isn't worth it anymore to kill my boredom or sharpen my chops.

Perhaps your most telling insult yet.

Given your previously stated insight into psychology, you may be interested in doing some research on narcissistic personality disorder.

GO SABRES!!!

Would you like some cranberry sauce over there?

Average Joe's don't like cranberries. Shouldn't you be shanking a supervisor over some perceived threat or banging some chick from a country you heard of once?

At least you have finally admitted you are here to

kill my boredom or sharpen my chops.

If you are going, go. Or at least give us some new material to discredit. Frankly, there's not much left.

Your so full of ######. Anyone with a finger to click a mouse can see you're wrong. My utter disdain for your attitude and opinion on the subject of Kaleta and his HITS Foundation makes me want to throw up.

A hockey player from this community that gives back. An advocate for Roswell, spokesperson for Cradle Beach camp, and trying to raise money to assist under-served communities, low-income families, and special needs individuals.

Yeah, that's a person we should all pile on and criticize.

Pathetic.

Hey...I didn't bring it up.

That article clearly states the project is "jointly funded through private funds raised by Two 19 Sports and Patrick Kaleta’s HITS Foundation" and will be built by his uncle.

Anyone who reads that and thinks that their money isnt going to be used to pay his uncle has issues.

Also its not a conflict of interest for a foundation to pay a relative to perform work. Indeed, a proposed rink in clarence was set at $8million, and that would be after a bidding process, which Kaleta is not required to follow.

Also with the HITS website, your interpretation of it is suspending reality. His foundation clearly states their goal "is assisting in funding and operating a new sports complex in the

Southern Tier"

The reason cancer patients and Cradle Beach are mentioned is to allow "recipients to participate in activities that would otherwise be unavailable to them" ie kids with cancer.

Cradle beach and Roswell are listed as partners.

I know though, the guy who won a community service award in the AHL, and who donates time to raise funds for cancer patients, is just a scumbag looking for a secret deal to line his uncle's pockets and screw kids. I'm surprised you havent asked for his birth certificate.

You may be right though, such off the mark and wholly unsupported statements you make aren't an asset to this Sabres community. Many posters get into disagreements over the quality of players, personnel moves etc, but others insist on smug diatribes aimed only at making yourself sound above the fray while simultaneously bringing down other members and the board.

Yet you seem to revel in this type of behavior. You dramatically said you were leaving the board, yet fulfilling your role you returned and engaged in the same type of behavior that many chastised you for prior.

Yeah A-Rod...

And when in the last few years of fundraising was it stated that the money was going for a $5 million rink to be built by his uncle?

At least Cradle Beach is close to the new rink. Maybe they will get some free cotton candy. Anyone know who has the concessions contract yet?

I have....and you may want to ask the person on the other board who brought it up how things have gone since then.

Did you sn@tch his keyboard out of his hands and give him such a terrifying, psychotic look that you scared him off the internet forever?

Were you only 16 at the time to his 40, but he could see that you were no one to mess with?

Edit: Sn@tch gets picked up by the language filter?

Yeah A-Rod...

And when in the last few years of fundraising was it stated that the money was going for a $5 million rink to be built by his uncle?

At least Cradle Beach is close to the new rink. Maybe they will get some free cotton candy. Anyone know who has the concessions contract yet?

The Sabres Alumni Assocation sponsors the summer events. OMG they're in on it too!

Yeah A-Rod...

WOW! :doh: :doh:

you really take things and spin them all over the place!

why does it really matter that it is being built by his uncle? and how are you going to spin the concessions contract thing into more of Kaleta is corrupt? Maybe's it's Sekera's watering hole providing concessions?

Keep flinging the poo at the wall brother.

The Sabres Alumni Assocation sponsors the summer events. OMG they're in on it too!

Not Cradle Beach.....the new rink.

I give 100% support to the Sabres Alumni group. They work their ###### off. If out of thin air, Larry Playfair decides to build a $5 million rink in the middle of Lyndonville and gives the cash to his brother to do so....then, well.....I would have to reconsider.

Archived