Lindy Ruff

Rico4Hall12

Do you have a link to something that says they are putting it out to bid? They can allow bids if they choose to, but they certainly don't have to, and even if the do they don't have to hire the lowest. They can hire whoever they want.

Volunteer fireman. We should have known. Just another ploy by those damn Kaletas.

http://concordida.com/files/Minutes4-19-11.pdf

N. Neill explained about the letters to the taxing entities not being sent out for the public hearing on the Two 19 Sports Inc. Due to this, the benefits are limited to $100,000 and we will need to hold another public hearing. P. Leone stated that this would be a seven year pilot and sales tax, mortgage recording fee abatement. Discussion in regards to the seven year pilot and the fee schedule. Michael Kaleta feels that they will have the drawings within the next couple weeks and then it will go out to bid.

A motion was made by K. Popovski, seconded by D. King to adopt the resolution for the Two 19 Sports Inc or Foundation to acquire the parcel of land to construct an ice complex. All in favor, carried.

Shouldn't I win a prize or something, for starting this thread,,or did it actually start with the video post?

I was thinking that.

No, you win the prize. You took a lot of heat for even bringing the topic up. KTN gets pounded on relentlessly even though he painfully admitted what is going on outside of here. People just like being aholes when they have safety in numbers.

Where am I off base in identifying any of that as a possible concern?

Really....I mentioned my opinion one day...and the only reason this is being rehashed is because someone else brought it up.

You sure seem hot under the collar about this though.

Intermission is over already? I didn't know there was another act in this play.

Hot under the collar because of what some jackwagon says on a message board? Hardly. Just pointing out yet another example of your twisted BS - even when confronted with it, you deflect and deny.

It's instructive.

Intermission is over already? I didn't know there was another act in this play.

Hot under the collar because of what some jackwagon says on a message board? Hardly. Just pointing out yet another example of your twisted BS - even when confronted with it, you deflect and deny.

It's instructive.

What did you bold that isn't true? I don't get it.

Hey....you can buy seafood out of the trunk of a car on the side of the road in 95 degree weather....it may be absolutely fine.

I'm just saying it isn't for me.

What did you bold that isn't true? I don't get it.

Hey....you can buy seafood out of the trunk of a car on the side of the road in 95 degree weather....it may be absolutely fine.

I'm just saying it isn't for me.

primarily this:

It's a good question. And if I really cared, I would look.

I said my opinion when the story was first posted and left it because I don't care. I never accused anyone of anything, I just said it has a lot of holes in the timeline that invite for questions. X brought it up again. I said my opinion again.

It's obvious this has transformed from a brushfire to a blaze. I appreciate those who don't agree with me at least expressing I have a right to an opinion. There are plenty of good people here, even many of those in the lynch mob. It really will not be productive to hang around after this. I appreciate your work Scott, and keeping your patience with me given what was going on away from the board.

I don't mind egging people on, but i am not proud when it turns into a rock throwing contest. I will always call it like it is. That is a recipe for disaster here given the Sabres current climate.

I will finish out this little go-around until it fizzles and be gone. I was excited about Regehr coming in, one of 2 players I identified that would get me behind this team. That is why I chimed back in the first place. The usual suspects can do their little mexican hat dance about it and yadda yadda, but I'll be out for good. As I said in PPP a few years ago....I will let history judge.

And I haven't forgotten nfreeman. I got you covered one way or the other.

I was thinking that.

No, you win the prize. You took a lot of heat for even bringing the topic up. KTN gets pounded on relentlessly even though he painfully admitted what is going on outside of here. People just like being aholes when they have safety in numbers.

Yea... ppl on here sometimes suck. I said my peace on the Ruff thing and that was that. As far my personally life, its rough (no pun) but ppl don't care and i get that. My reputation is gonna be permanently negative because I said Gerbe could and Boyes does play center and honestly I think its awesome that certain ppl care enough to negate my posts...

Yea... ppl on here sometimes suck. I said my peace on the Ruff thing and that was that. As far my personally life, its rough (no pun) but ppl don't care and i get that. My reputation is gonna be permanently negative because I said Gerbe could and Boyes does play center and honestly I think its awesome that certain ppl care enough to negate my posts...

Don't worry what other people think. I think I just invalidated the rep system if I can singlehandedly goad 250 minuses in 2 days.

We all say stuff that isn't relevant at times, but you at least have really good takes every now and then and valid points most of the time.

Don't worry what other people think. I think I just invalidated the rep system if I can singlehandedly goad 250 minuses in 2 days.

We all say stuff that isn't relevant at times, but you at least have really good takes every now and then and valid points most of the time.

lol thxs, i get lost or on tangents sometimes too. Just let the Ruff and Adam thing go, it is something meaningless in the grand scheme of the Sabres and Life, if Adam can't take it, hes probably not a guy you want long term.

Also the negative post button should be used for something you absolutely and completely disagree with or something that is way out in left field, some of yours that were negated made me do the sideways confused dog headcock thing.

Do you operate the Tilt-a-Whirl on the carni tour with one of the Kaletas?

Here's a better question.....does the HITS non-profit release financial records? You know...like most places will show how much is taken in and how much is spent? If someone had that link, that would be interesting.

What am I ur secretary JFGI

lol thxs, i get lost or on tangents sometimes too. Just let the Ruff and Adam thing go, it is something meaningless in the grand scheme of the Sabres and Life, if Adam can't take it, hes probably not a guy you want long term.

Also the negative post button should be used for something you absolutely and completely disagree with or something that is way out in left field, some of yours that were negated made me do the sideways confused dog headcock thing.

I am sorry this thread actually turned into a band a bullies, standing in a circle and pushing one poor guy from one side to another. GoDD's opinion of the video of how he saw LR's actions, whether he was doing it jokingly or being a bully himself, was how GoDD saw it. It definatly was hard to tell in that short clip. When people in here make an opinion and are attacked, by a bunch of keyboard muscled egomaniacs, it's a black eye on a great site that SDS created. You creeps need to take a good look at yourselfs in the mirror, (of which I am sure you do a lot). When SDS or the mods see threads like this getting out of control, they should shut it down. It was serving no purpose, but to feed the blood thirsty sharks that inhabit these waters.

As for the reputation button..I see it as another tool to humiliate someone for making a sincere post as they see it. I think it serves no purpose. But thats my opinion.

I am sorry this thread actually turned into a band a bullies, standing in a circle and pushing one poor guy from one side to another. GoDD's opinion of the video of how he saw LR's actions, whether he was doing it jokingly or being a bully himself, was how GoDD saw it. It definatly was hard to tell in that short clip. When people in here make an opinion and are attacked, by a bunch of keyboard muscled egomaniacs, it's a black eye on a great site that SDS created. You creeps need to take a good look at yourselfs in the mirror, (of which I am sure you do a lot). When SDS or the mods see threads like this getting out of control, they should shut it down. It was serving no purpose, but to feed the blood thirsty sharks that inhabit these waters.

As for the reputation button..I see it as another tool to humiliate someone for making a sincere post as they see it. I think it serves no purpose. But thats my opinion.

hey welcome to the board. But this isnt about an unpopular opinion or a disagreement. Its a pattern of behavior exhibited over years, at TBD and here. The woe is me attitude that he will leave the board is temporary, he did it before and just comes back.

Its about having an outlandish opinion, unsupported by reality, and when people who disagree point it out, or provide a link showing otherwise the argument simply shifts to another point. No support is ever provided.

Simply put, he is not being vilified for having an unpopular opinion.

hey welcome to the board. But this isnt about an unpopular opinion or a disagreement. Its a pattern of behavior exhibited over years, at TBD and here. The woe is me attitude that he will leave the board is temporary, he did it before and just comes back.

Its about having an outlandish opinion, unsupported by reality, and when people who disagree point it out, or provide a link showing otherwise the argument simply shifts to another point. No support is ever provided.

You beat me to it. If we need any sign that this isn't just about one comment, look no further than how this whole thing was quickly spiraled to the ridiculous Kaleta discussion (which, by the way, I'm sure Lindy put him up to). The funniest thing about all of this though is that I'm sure he's very happy that this whole thing is all about him now. He's got the attention he's been crying out for and he's eating up every second of it. The whole act is beyond transparent. I can't wait for the next fake departure.

Thanks for the welcome!! If GoDD has that rep, then why feed it? It only makes the board look bad. I am definatly not as articulate and knowledgeable as some here, but I was attacked from the get go on this thread.I had just a meandering thought about LR and started a topic. So even though GoDD has a rep on here, and maybe deserves what he gets. There are definatly some members here that enjoy berating other posters, just for their enjoyment. If the members here want this to be a Mike Schoop type of board, ("Sports for Smart People", I think was his shows theme), Then good for all of you, but i think it would be better served to scale back the attacks, and get rid of the rep button, again it serves no purpose.

Thanks for the welcome!! If GoDD has that rep, then why feed it? It only makes the board look bad. I am definatly not as articulate and knowledgeable as some here, but I was attacked from the get go on this thread.I had just a meandering thought about LR and started a topic. So even though GoDD has a rep on here, and maybe deserves what he gets. There are definatly some members here that enjoy berating other posters, just for their enjoyment. If the members here want this to be a Mike Schoop type of board, ("Sports for Smart People", I think was his shows theme), Then good for all of you, but i think it would be better served to scale back the attacks, and get rid of the rep button, again it serves no purpose.

I see your point, and many threads here have one or two posters vehemently supporting their minority opinion. At least it makes you critically think for a hot minute. But those posters are at least in reality.

I agree and its hard not to feed a troll. On others boards he would be banned. SDS generally lets things go on here and TBD, not a bad policy in my book. Unfortunately, with so many different types of personalities here, and an expert in goading people -GoDD- ignoring is unlikely to be sufficient or effective.

I will say that the original post in this thread seemed a bit strange to me, but then again, I may have brushed over it too quickly. You started out by mentioning new guys joining the team and then asked how current players view Ruff. Connecting those two together seemed a bit strange to me. I originally wondered if you were asking if these new players might have a bad opinion of him. But if that was the case, why would they agree to come here, especially Regehr? But then again, this thread has gotten so derailed that I have no clue whether or not that was your question.

I see your point, and many threads here have one or two posters vehemently supporting their minority opinion. At least it makes you critically think for a hot minute. But those posters are at least in reality.

I agree and its hard not to feed a troll. On others boards he would be banned. SDS generally lets things go on here and TBD, not a bad policy in my book. Unfortunately, with so many different types of personalities here, and an expert in goading people -GoDD- ignoring is unlikely to be sufficient or effective.

Guess you are right..Sometimes reading threads around SS and TBD is like watching MMA,,its violent and bloody, but you cant look away. ;) ;)

He's given the respect that he's got an opinion that may go against the grain but contributes. The action of the last few days don't amount to contributions in my book. It's not my call but I'm not sitting back letting a good player and contributor to this side of the Lake get punished for doing good deeds.

He's given the respect that he's got an opinion that may go against the grain but contributes. The action of the last few days don't amount to contributions in my book. It's not my call but I'm not sitting back letting a good player and contributor to this side of the Lake get punished for doing good deeds.

Who is Lake?

But we're still free to go after a Leaf even when he makes positive contributions to the community, right?

Archived