Lindy Ruff

Rico4Hall12

The laugh here is that you think you have a great ability to communicate abstractly. Which is the art of creating an additional or third category. (For example...whoever created Chet and Muffy...that is funny and an abstract category).

Let's be clear....there is great tolerance for dissent here, especially ones that are argued sensibly.

...but why should we tolerate vague, leaky, ugly, sexually prurient metaphor?

The deficiency is not in the community's intelligence. (which you seem to hint at with some smarm) :)

And you take that and mix it with some perceived wounds you have from 2007. Pathetic, man.

Funny how you don't object to one of your bretheren telling another poster to: "Eat Me!", in this very thread,

.......... yet I poke fun at a situation involving:

- The main authority figure of a community forcefully waving a falic object in the face of one of the youngest members of that community while everyone tied to said community tries defending the actions of that authority figure

....... And I tie it all together using the Photography-loving, Fashion-Show-Directing, Alternative-Clothingstore-Owning, Actress-marrying...Icon of the team, who just happened to have a 10 minute expose' done about his filming hobby on a Sabre broadcast.....

And....THAT.....you have a problem with?

Funny how you don't object to one of your bretheren telling another poster to: "Eat Me!", in this very thread,

bretheren? What's that supposed to mean?....Like-minded? Smarmy of you to think me a hypocrite, I'm flattered.

.......... yet I poke fun at a situation involving:

- The main authority figure of a community forcefully waving a falic object in the face of one of the youngest members of that community while everyone tied to said community tries defending the actions of that authority figure

:rolleyes: Yes, I find comparing a lighter moment in coaching to pedophilia debasing and ugly. So, I said so.

...... And I tie it all together using the Photography-loving, Fashion-Show-Directing, Alternative-Clothingstore-Owning, Actress-marrying...Icon of the team, who just happened to have a 10 minute expose' done about his filming hobby on a Sabre broadcast.....

no problem with that.

:rolleyes: Yes, I find comparing a lighter moment in coaching to pedophilia debasing and ugly. So, I said so.

And here is the problem...I do not view it as a lighter moment in coaching. I view Ruff's behavior in that video borderline predatory. It's clear many don't, but for him to use Adam as an example like that and invade his personal space when it wasn't hockey relevant.....that to me looks like weakness from Ruff at best, and picking on weak prey at worst.

Go play paddy-cake with Kassian if that's how Ruff wants to go. I'd like to see Ruff pull that stick game with Drury. He wouldn't have.

As over-the-top as my little comparison may have been, some of the EXACT same psychological traits were displayed in my opinion.

I'm thinking that if ever there was a day for KTN to be a posting fool, today would be the day. Everyone's using up their nasty red -'s on Dwight and KTN can post today with impunity. :D

My reputation is going down faster than Fr. McNa................oh...hang on.....probably not the best time to pull that one out...so to speak.

And here is the problem...I do not view it as a lighter moment in coaching. I view Ruff's behavior in that video borderline predatory. It's clear many don't, but for him to use Adam as an example like that and invade his personal space when it wasn't hockey relevant.....that to me looks like weakness from Ruff at best, and picking on weak prey at worst.

Holy overreacting to that clip man........ :beer:

Go play paddy-cake with Kassian if that's how Ruff wants to go. I'd like to see Ruff pull that stick game with Drury. He wouldn't have.

As over-the-top as my little comparison may have been, some of the EXACT same psychological traits were displayed in my opinion.

An Ice Hockey player who's precious about his personal space. lmfao. The problem isn't with your opinion, it's with your judgement of Ruff as a complete bully and Adams as a poor defenseless victim.

My reputation is going down faster than Fr. McNa................oh...hang on.....probably not the best time to pull that one out...so to speak.

Is there something painful that you want to tell us?

I see the 2 GoDDs: 1) perceptive, knowledgeable, well-spoken, primarily in a negative light, 2) Morton Downey, Jr.

100 posts in 2 days for a nonsensical (and strange) thread. Everybody needs a villain.

An Ice Hockey player who's precious about his personal space. lmfao. The problem isn't with your opinion, it's with your judgement of Ruff as a complete bully and Adams as a poor defenseless victim.

OK, I hate being "that guy", but I've gotta do it. It's Adam, not Adams. Adams is some other guy on some other team.

Whew, got that out of my system. :blush:

And you take that and mix it with some perceived wounds you have from 2007. Pathetic, man.

So wait, are you suggesting that he's spiraling down the drane again, will throw another fit and then return in about a year as "Ghost of Ghost of Dwight Drane"?

OK, I hate being "that guy", but I've gotta do it. It's Adam, not Adams. Adams is some other guy on some other team.

Whew, got that out of my system. :blush:

That's quickly turning into your own version of "Gerbe can play center", isn't it?

That's quickly turning into your own version of "Gerbe can play center", isn't it?

:unsure:

I think you have me confused with soemone else. First time I've offered that correction that I recall. But each time I've seen Limey make that error I cringe a little.

:unsure:

I think you have me confused with soemone else. First time I've offered that correction that I recall. But each time I've seen Limey make that error I cringe a little.

I would have swore I saw you say it a few time before. Oh well, just pretend my post was yet another complaint about Drane and let the thread continue.

I see the 2 GoDDs: 1) perceptive, knowledgeable, well-spoken, primarily in a negative light, 2) Morton Downey, Jr.

100 posts in 2 days for a nonsensical (and strange) thread. Everybody needs a villain.

I have to admit, the Morton Downey Jr. alter ego is alot more entertaining for me to follow when work is slow. I should be +1'ing his posts just to reinforce him and keep the barrel rolling.

I would have swore I saw you say it a few time before. Oh well, just pretend my post was yet another complaint about Drane and let the thread continue.

Well, I did damage myself this weekend so it could be my memory that's in error. :blush:

Seriously, have you ever played competitive (contact) sports? This video is tame.

Archived