Should Enroth start Game 5?

Robviously

Should Enroth start Game 5?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Should Enroth start Game 5?

• No.
    • No.

Is SilvernRed Paul Hamilton by any chance? Because it's one thing to use the argument that Brian Koziol FINALLY came up with late tonight, that Miller always brings with him the POSSIBILITY of stealing a game, and therefore it's wise to start him, which actually carries alot of weight. But it's another thing to be simply wait until Miller stands on his head and then use that fact (ie. arguing by virtue of hindsight) to make your point that all of the people concerned about Miller's focus are idiots and should all be killed in fiery car crashes (I only slightly exaggerate Mr. Hamilton's arrogant and mean-spiritedness).

And the fact that Miller DID stand on his head and save his pathetic team's bacon in Game 4, in NO WAY, makes the argument that PRECEDED Game 4, that maybe the team would play better if Ruff put Enroth in there, make any less sense. If Brian Koziol's argument were used against it, I have to say, I'd be tempted to back down from my stance that Enroth needed to see the ice. But it would NOT do a damned thing to make me forget that in Games 2 and 3, Miller was FAR from his Vezina self and in fact contributed greatly to the team's two losses, and at the very least should have been pulled in Game 4 after that 3rd Flyers goal.

The facts still have it. Miller wasn't pulled in Games 2 or 3, and we lost both games, playing no better, and in fact worse, after Philly's 3rd goals in each game and looking quite pathetic by game end both times.

So screw you and your argument strategy, Hamilton, you big jerk. Miller can go ahead and say what he wants to about all of us "know-nothings". Heck, I'm glad he got mad. I guarantee you, behind closed doors, he was angrier at himself and his teammates for their mental breakdowns than he could ever be at us . And maybe now that he's angry, he'll be able to string together TWO games like this one in a row and we can win this series. Because, if he doesn't, we're golfing in a week and a half.

Is SilvernRed Paul Hamilton by any chance? Because it's one thing to use the argument that Brian Koziol FINALLY came up with late tonight, that Miller always brings with him the POSSIBILITY of stealing a game, and therefore it's wise to start him, which actually carries alot of weight. But it's another thing to be simply wait until Miller stands on his head and then use that fact (ie. arguing by virtue of hindsight) to make your point that all of the people concerned about Miller's focus are idiots and should all be killed in fiery car crashes (I only slightly exaggerate Mr. Hamilton's arrogant and mean-spiritedness).

And the fact that Miller DID stand on his head and save his pathetic team's bacon in Game 4, in NO WAY, makes the argument that PRECEDED Game 4, that maybe the team would play better if Ruff put Enroth in there, make any less sense. If Brian Koziol's argument were used against it, I have to say, I'd be tempted to back down from my stance that Enroth needed to see the ice. But it would NOT do a damned thing to make me forget that in Games 2 and 3, Miller was FAR from his Vezina self and in fact contributed greatly to the team's two losses, and at the very least should have been pulled in Game 4 after that 3rd Flyers goal.

The facts still have it. Miller wasn't pulled in Games 2 or 3, and we lost both games, playing no better, and in fact worse, after Philly's 3rd goals in each game and looking quite pathetic by game end both times.

So screw you and your argument strategy, Hamilton, you big jerk. Miller can go ahead and say what he wants to about all of us "know-nothings". Heck, I'm glad he got mad. I guarantee you, behind closed doors, he was angrier at himself and his teammates for their mental breakdowns than he could ever be at us . And maybe now that he's angry, he'll be able to string together TWO games like this one in a row and we can win this series. Because, if he doesn't, we're golfing in a week and a half.

Im not quite sure whats more annoying, the fact that this post brings down quite a comical thread, or the fact you have a point, a good point at that. I agree largely about Miller, but I also find it funny we sit here and think we know better than professional athletes so I understand his point. Anyone who remembers him as a kid knows he gets emotional.

It's not just him, this team needs to rise to the challenge, not just buckle under the pressure which is what I see some of our stars doing. From the limited perspective I have over here is seems to be Niedermayer, Ennis, Gragani (sp?) and a handful of others doing most of the work. We're great as underdogs, but under the spotlight we struggle imo.

Thanks Debbie Downer. Why don't you go to Roswell and let everyone there know they're going to die while you're at it?

I'm not a Miller fan, but he played well last night and after all he is their #1, so yeah you stick with him. It was also good to see him a little ticked last night about the fans who question him. He said he didn't know about the fans questioning him and now he does, so maybe that lights a fire to prove a point and he plays like he did last night in the next couple games.

Thanks Debbie Downer. Why don't you go to Roswell and let everyone there know they're going to die while you're at it?

I usually don't comment on sensitive issues but does anybody else get a kick out of that Robataille commercial about checking annual PSA levels and not rushing into unnecessary biopsies or whatever? At the end when he says "It turns out, I didn't even have prostate cancer!"-- the way he says it sounds like the punch-line of a joke or something. I imagine that commercial would be a bit of a slap in the face for somebody who does have it.

All good points! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Archived